BY CANTU

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Cantu Dry Co-Wash is made with apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil and shea butter - a deeply cleansing yet nourishing cocktail that cleanses and conditions in one easy step. Whether you're wearing your hair straight, curly, weave, or extensions, bring your look back to life and condition your strands at the same time. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin or propylene. Part dry shampoo, part conditioner Absorbs excess oil plus adds natural shine No white powder residue Great for straight styles Gender: Unisex. see more...

Moniqua S.
Moniqua S.
Humble, TX
There's a store behind buying this product but I'll just do the review. Often times when I look for dry shampoos, it's mostly ones that are good for women who have fair skin and none kinky, curly, coily hair. I like this product because for one it smells good. I was apprehensive at first because I hate the smell of ACV but this doesn't smell like it. It goes on dry and makes my 3 week old twists look new and fresh. I'll definitely put this in my repertoire.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This product cones in handy because our protective style stays in for about a month. It was moisturizing and seems to add shine. Once dried, my daughter's scalp or the roots of her hair looked white. Bit it can be because she was in the pool the day before
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
I love that it has no sulfates, silicones, parabens, or mineral oils. Finally dry shampoo for curly haired girls. It contains apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil. Very refreshing, it gives my hair volume. My hair is black, it doesn't leave any white residue. Gets me by a few more days before I have to wash it. It's affordable, effective, and I would recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I thought that dry shampoo wasn't for me because of how drying it can be and because of the flakes it leaves in my dark hair. Most dry shampoos don't condition and aren't made for curly hair. This one is great for after workouts and seemed effective. One star deducted for minimal flakes but I managed to shake them out
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Mercerville, NJ
Love this stuff! I have box braids in and I don't want to wet my hair because the braids will be frizzy. I used this this morning and my scalp feels really refreshed. It's only $5! Get you some! I only gave four stars because I just got it and want to see how it works in the long run.
Yanessa N.
Yanessa N.
North Bergen, NJ
This is a great product. Has a fresh scent. Great for inbetweem washes along with the ACV root rinse. They have been my go to products wimhile having my hair in braids.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Received this product as a gift not really sure how to go about it as yet using any suggestions?