BeautyHairHair ProductsCantu
Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz

Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz

by Cantu

Gentle tear-free formula cleanses and promotes healthy hair growth with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. HOW TO USE Massage into wet hair beginning at the root and work toward ends. Work into lather. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. A second lather and rinse are recommended for hair with heavy product build up.

Hey guys how do you feel about this product? For young girls with 4c hair is it affective? Does is cleanse ?
Do it’s really soft?
Start your review of Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz!
Ginger S.
Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shampoo for my granddaughter's hair. I've been using it since she was 2 and she'll be 4 in 2 weeks. Her hair is very long now and the back has a nice wavy curl that this shampoo really accentuates. It smells amazing, lathers nicely and rinses out without leaving any residue or tangles behind. She doesn't have very thick hair and this shampoo doesn't make it limp. It looks shiny and clean. Because, Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz it doesn't irritate her eyes, she doesn't fight me about washing her hair. She really likes the smell too.
Esther M.
206 porter rd
Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz uploaded by Esther M.
Me encanta 100% recomendado a mis princesas hermosas les encanta como les deja su cabello
chubby G.
madera
Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz uploaded by chubby G.
Smells amazing I use everyday my kids love it very moisturizing and lots of nourishment
Kristen K.
Valdosta, GA
Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz uploaded by Kristen K.
My daughter has long, curly hair and she loves Cantu products. She loves the way they smell and how easy it is to comb her hair afterwards. I love that the shampoo is tear-free and gentle
Anastasia B.
Prince George, VA
Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo, 8 fl oz uploaded by Anastasia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Empty product! The down side of having two kids with different hair types, having to buy two different hair care brands. I use this shampoo for my youngest son. With His hair being on the soft frizzy curly textured side. I recommend! It's affordable too. And it's tear free so that's a bonus.
Dandara  D.
Memphis, TN
I have been use this product before and was good, make me hair soft and hydrated. I love
Eboni B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Purchased at: Target
It was tear free but I didn’t like that I didn’t think it was cleaning her hair good enough
Ana H.
My favorite brand of shampoo to use on my daughter is Cantu. I love that it's specially formulated for kids and it's tear free. Plus it is also meant for curly hair, because curly hair shampoo is much different than regular shampoo. I also love that it is very cheap compared to other kid shampoos.
evelena  J.
Trenton, NJ
The absolute best if your child is tender headed and have 4c hair it is a must you buy this it lathers really well I need a bigger bottle lol
Hannah-Rose  F.
Cobleskill, NY
I love Cantu products across the board and their kids tear free nourishing shampoo is no exception! It smells absolutely wonderful and it cleanses very well without leaving scalp feeling too dry.