BeautyHairHair ProductsPantene
Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Shampoo - 8oz

Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Shampoo - 8oz

Save BIG on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of P&G Beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details.

[product:pantene-pro-v-truly-relaxed-intense-moisturizing-shampoo-53] ? Is this product good to use on transisioning hair, from relaxed to natural?
Will this help with hair that is regularly dried out due to excessive exposure to chlorine?
Does this shampoo leave any kind of residue?
Start your review of Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Shampoo - 8oz!
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Shampoo - 8oz uploaded by Francis A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este shampoo le ha ayudado mucho a mi hija con su pelo colocho! Huele riquisimo y lo mejor que es tear free!! Para mi es muy facil peinarla y que sus cabello se mire reluciente y hurla riquisimoo! Lo recomiendo para los bebes pelo colocho,deberian de usarlo!
Teresa D.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this shampoo on a regular in between salon visits. It doesn't dry my hair out like other Pantene products. My hair is always manageable after using it.
Destiney M.
Kendallville, IN
I recieved this in a megavoxbox that I won and I do not have relaxed hair. I do however have extremely dry color treated brittle hair and this shampoo has left my hair feeling cleaner than any other I have tried, plus it smells amazing and is very gentle! This is goi g to be a new go to prodict for me.
Toni M.
This is really good shampoo if you get a prem in your hair . Your hair won’t be so tight when you wash the first time makes nice to work with and soft
Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
I received this product from Pantene Pro V in influencer for free for testing purposes only this moisturizing shampoo is very moisturizing still kind of leaves my hair a little bit dry the sense is amazing and it definitely do a great gently cleanse for relaxed hair
Laversa J.
This product is really good for African-American hair it will leave your hair really soft if you have a perm on your hair it would work perfectly
Vikas A.
South Bend, IN
Very nice product. It helped to make my hair a lot softer and smoother. I only used it once because i got it as a gift but I use it more if i knew where to buy it. I recommend it all my friends.
Rose H.
Louisville, KY
Pantene is a good hair care system, it cleans the hair and scalp without drying out the texture of the hair and scalp. It lathers up good and it is a quality product
Autumn S.
Euclid, OH
Although I wear my hair in its natural state I absolutely love this shampoo. It is very moisturizing which allows me to address one of my biggest concerns which is detangling.
Rachel D.
Huntland, TN
Enjoyable to use, and makes my hair smell great. It' usually makes my hair soft, but my hair is naturally curly and gets frizzy alot. I usually need shampoo that doesn't have sulfate or any other harsh chemicals in it, to keep my hair healthy.