Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by damaris l.Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by tykia l.Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Brandy G.

BY CANTU

Cantu® Nourishing Conditioner Care For Kids.

New!

Moisturizes & strengthens strands.

No sulfates silicone parabens & mineral oil.

Gentle care for textured hair.

With shea butter, coconut oil & aloe vera. see more...

• I've been wanting to use curly hair products for my 3 yea...1 Answers
  • I have a 9 month old son who has curly hair. Would this b...1 Answers
  • My babies hair is thin, he has lost hair since he was bor...1 Answers
Kyneitra W.
Killeen, TX
I was not that impressed with this product. It did not work that well on my sons hair. It didn’t make his curls pop or his hair feel conditioned like I would like. I just believe this product isn’t best for his course and natural hair.
Andi S.
Kennewick, WA
I love this stuff!! Smells amazing and leaves my sons hair soft and clean! I've been looking for a childrens conditioner without shampoo for what feels like forever!! Im very happy with this product!!
Joelisa S.
Newark, NJ
This is a great product for people with fine hair! I have thin curly hair but many conditioners and shampoo tend to weight it down. This doesn’t happen with this product and it leaves my hair silky smooth. You also don’t need to worry about sulfates and parabens.
Derrienne R.
Mobile, AL
I bought this for my son's hair and I can honestly say that I hate it! Now I have cantu products for my own hair which I love, but cantu for kids dries my son's hair out horribly, and makes it harder to manage.
Brandy G.
Highlands Ranch
Love this conditioner for my child!!!!
It's 100 percent pure Shea butter, coconut oil and honey. Smells delicious and actually works. Some conditioners leave your hair oily and feeling like you haven't even washed your hair. This nourishes your curls and waves while being natural as well. There are no sulfates, glutens, parabens or mineral oil.
Anaika M.
Newark, NJ
My son has natural curly hair which is usually dry this conditoner makes his hair manageable after a wash. I also use the shampoo which is also good
damaris l.
Lares, Puerto rico
This product is amazing I use with my baby her hair is curly and I tried and is perfect her hair is shining and the curly is beautiful
tykia l.
Hampton, GA
Can we all say #miraclworker. I love cantu products for myself and now I love it even more now that I can use it on my daughter.
Jha'kimbree H.
I Love This Stuff, It Defines My Curls To The Max. I Even Use It As A Leave In And It Doesn't Leave My Hair All Residuey
Daiana G.
Boston, MA
This stuff is amazing for my little ones hair. It helps with the detangling process and I need all the help I can get
My babies hair is thin, he has lost hair since he was born. he is 5 months old and I was wondering would this help his hair stay moisturized and grow how it's suppose too???
Alexandria W.
Mission, TX
I have a 9 month old son who has curly hair. Would this be okay for a child his age?
Janel L.
I've been wanting to use curly hair products for my 3 years old son but afraid it will be too harsh if it gets into his eyes . Any recommendations for curly hair friendly products that are tear free?