Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Brandy G.Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by tykia l.Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by damaris l.

BY CANTU

Cantu® Nourishing Conditioner Care For Kids.

New!

Moisturizes & strengthens strands.

No sulfates silicone parabens & mineral oil.

Gentle care for textured hair.

With shea butter, coconut oil & aloe vera. see more...

• I've been wanting to use curly hair products for my 3 years old s...1 Answers
  • I have a 9 month old son who has curly hair. Would this be okay f...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan R.
Megan R.
Richmond, CA
This stuff is amazing. Smells great and makes my daughters hair nice and soft!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Manor, TX
Love this conditioner for my child!!!!
It's 100 percent pure Shea butter, coconut oil and honey. Smells delicious and actually works. Some conditioners leave your hair oily and feeling like you haven't even washed your hair. This nourishes your curls and waves while being natural as well. There are no sulfates, glutens, parabens or mineral oil.
Derrienne R.
Derrienne R.
Mobile, AL
I bought this for my son's hair and I can honestly say that I hate it! Now I have cantu products for my own hair which I love, but cantu for kids dries my son's hair out horribly, and makes it harder to manage.
Anaika M.
Anaika M.
Newark, NJ
My son has natural curly hair which is usually dry this conditoner makes his hair manageable after a wash. I also use the shampoo which is also good
Jha'kimbree H.
Jha'kimbree H.
I Love This Stuff, It Defines My Curls To The Max. I Even Use It As A Leave In And It Doesn't Leave My Hair All Residuey
damaris l.
damaris l.
This product is amazing I use with my baby her hair is curly and I tried and is perfect her hair is shining and the curly is beautiful
tykia l.
tykia l.
Can we all say #miraclworker. I love cantu products for myself and now I love it even more now that I can use it on my daughter.
Canineya M.
Canineya M.
Bronx, NY
All i have to say is this is a great product for children. Keeps hair moisturized and hydrated.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Melbourne
I use this for my baby sister and it's really good and get her nappy hair very soft and curly
Janel L.
Janel L.
I've been wanting to use curly hair products for my 3 years old son but afraid it will be too harsh if it gets into his eyes . Any recommendations for curly hair friendly products that are tear free?
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Mission, TX
I have a 9 month old son who has curly hair. Would this be okay for a child his age?