Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner

by Cantu

Cantu® Nourishing Conditioner Care For Kids.

New!

Moisturizes & strengthens strands.

No sulfates silicone parabens & mineral oil.

Gentle care for textured hair.

With shea butter, coconut oil & aloe vera.

My babies hair is thin, he has lost hair since he was born. he is 5 months old and I was wondering would this help his hair stay moisturized and grow how it's suppose too???
I've been wanting to use curly hair products for my 3 years old son but afraid it will be too harsh if it gets into his eyes . Any recommendations for curly hair friendly products that are tear free?
I have a 9 month old son who has curly hair. Would this be okay for a child his age?
Start your review of Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner!
2 years agoNewark , NJ
This is a great product for people with fine hair! I have thin curly hair but many conditioners and shampoo tend to weight it down. This doesn’t happen with this product and it leaves my hair silky smooth. You also don’t need to worry about sulfates and parabens.
2 years agoMobile, AL
I bought this for my son's hair and I can honestly say that I hate it! Now I have cantu products for my own hair which I love, but cantu for kids dries my son's hair out horribly, and makes it harder to manage.
7 months agoOwings Mills , MD
I bought this product as a bundle with Cantu Detangler & Shampoo. This is great for natural hair, mostly curly. It also works best with the Cantu line. If you leave this is your child’s hair for about 5mins it gives so much moisture!!
9 months agoLynchburg, VA
Cantu has worked wonders for my son’s hair. It’s leaves his hair smooth and moisturized! With other products, his hair feels rough and his curls look dry but it works wonders. It is even a really great price.
a year agoKennewick, WA
I love this stuff!! Smells amazing and leaves my sons hair soft and clean! I've been looking for a childrens conditioner without shampoo for what feels like forever!! Im very happy with this product!!
4 years agoHighlands Ranch
Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Brandy G.
Love this conditioner for my child!!!! It's 100 percent pure Shea butter, coconut oil and honey. Smells delicious and actually works. Some conditioners leave your hair oily and feeling like you haven't even washed your hair. This nourishes your curls and waves while being natural as well. There are no sulfates, glutens, parabens or mineral oil.
2 years agoKilleen, TX
I was not that impressed with this product. It did not work that well on my sons hair. It didn’t make his curls pop or his hair feel conditioned like I would like. I just believe this product isn’t best for his course and natural hair.
2 years agoNewark, NJ
My son has natural curly hair which is usually dry this conditoner makes his hair manageable after a wash. I also use the shampoo which is also good
3 years agoLares, Puerto rico
Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by damaris L.
This product is amazing I use with my baby her hair is curly and I tried and is perfect her hair is shining and the curly is beautiful
4 years agoLouisville , KY
Cantu Care For Kids Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by tykia L.
Can we all say #miraclworker. I love cantu products for myself and now I love it even more now that I can use it on my daughter.