BeautyHair ProductsCantu
Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz

Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz

by Cantu

Your curly kid will thank you after using Cantu Care Leave-in Conditioner! This perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil, and honey increases manageability, reduces frizz, and hydrates curls, coils, and waves. Free of mineral oil, sulfates, and parabens, this creamy conditioner gently nourishes your child's natural strands without the fuss. Detangling sessions will be breeze as Cantu Care Leave-in provides amazing slip which also helps in eliminating excess breakage. With regular use, your child's strands will be healthier, stronger, and easier to manage. To use, apply Cantu Care Leave-in Conditioner onto damp or dry hair, section by section. Smooth each section from root to tip with fingers or a tightly bristled brush, then style as usual. For best results, use with Cantu Care For Kids Curling Cream.

Is good [product:care-for-kids-leave-in-conditioner-by-cantu] ?
Is this product a good product to use on a kid who is mixed[product:care-for-kids-leave-in-conditioner-by-cantu] ?
Why does this product always leave white stuff in my hair #?
Start your review of Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz!
Ci T.
Greenville, SC
Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz uploaded by Ci T.
What a great product to use on kids. I use this to style my girls hair and it works perfectly. Their hair stays moisturized when braiding it and turns our so very beautiful when I take the braids apart. It doesn't have a bad smell to it. I can keep their hair in a style for two weeks if needed. I definitely would buy this for my girls again.
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz uploaded by Francis A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Esta crema me ayudo mucho con el cabello de mi hija. Despues de aplicar la crema le deja el cabello suave,huele riquisimo y su pelo queda brilloso! La recomiendo mucho para cabello colocho!
Dawn G.
Miami, OK
1,020 reviews
Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz uploaded by Dawn G.
Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz uploaded by Dawn G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Such a amazing product and amount for the price. My daughter put this in her hair after the shower. Leaves her curls so nice and bouncy. It definitely moisturizes her coiled hair. You cannot beat the price!
Dena S.
My favorite number one hair cream. I don’t have kids but use this on me. Moisturizing and wonderfully luxurious curls. This version I noticed gave me better hydration and no itch as compared to the Shea butter version which is not tailored to kids. Best hair cream yet.
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz uploaded by Olga V.
Purchased at: Target
Me gusta mucho lo uso para mi pues deja el cabello suave y su olor suave además es muy fácil de usar
Tatyy B.
Orlando, FL
This is by far my favorite product to use on my sons hair it leaves it smelling super good and his curls stair perfect all day long! My favorite!! Truly recommend !!
Christen N.
woodstock
I love this stuff for my kid’s super curly hair. I apply a little when their hair is wet and it makes it so much easier to detangle and brush through. Also smells amazing! Definitely Recommend!
Tierra G.
League City, TX
Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz uploaded by Tierra G.
Tried this in my daughters hair out of whim to see if it would make any difference at all and I am pretty amazed at how wonderful her curls turned out! Her hair gets dry but this defined her curls and moisturized it. There’s no sulfates or anything to crazy in it which I like. The only downside is it kinda made her hair a little stiff like a gel instead of soft to touch like most leave in conditioners. I would definitely buy it again though.
Dylean N.
newyork
Cantu Care for Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz uploaded by Dylean N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cantu for kinds It is for children but I love it, I was going to see it since it is Super artificial and it is older or older or not able to be but not what is not suitable for its para Eli’s ... 🥺🥺🥺
Marlen R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
Se lo recomiendo es muy bueno mi prima lo usa su cabello es muy rizo y sieve para mantener el cabello hidratado