BeveragesCantu
Avocado Styling Gel, 185 oz

Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz.

by Cantu

Benefits Avocado oil hydrates hair and seals in moisture Adds light hold to increase manageability Defines strands without the crunch, flakes, or itch Formulated for hair of all textures Contains no harsh chemicals

Would really like to use the product. Is it similar to the Eco- styler gel?
Does this gel make your hair crunchy?
Start your review of Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Lane M.
Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz. uploaded by Lane M.
Since the start of lockdown, I made the switch for my kids and I to CGM (Curly girl method) and this gel has become a huge favorite for my youngest child's hair, as well as mine. It coats each curl with a secure, but soft lock. Crunching once dry, it leaves the curl hydrated, coated, and with a ton of bounce. Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz.
Reem N.
Evansville, IN
Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz. uploaded by Reem N.
I honestly liked this product! The only thing I did not like is that it did not hold my hair and edges for long. But good thing it did not cause any flakes compared to other products! overall, I would recommend this product for straight/wavy hair but not so much for curly hair❤️
Courtney Mone't R.
Taylor, MI
Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz. uploaded by Courtney Mone't R.
Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz. uploaded by Courtney Mone't R.
My signature style is my bun with a part down the middle. This is my go to gel to lay my hair down. It’s not heavy and it doesn’t flake. I love that it has avocado and Shea butter. The most important part that it’s alcohol free. This is my number one go to. I have tried other but they flake. Now the hold could be a little better but I have edge control for the hold.
Mia R.
South Gate, CA
Cantu Avocado Styling Gel, 18.5 oz. uploaded by Mia R.
Worked perfectly for my husbands (3A/3B) hair as it was super lightweight and left his hair soft and not crunchy. For my (4A/4B) I applied a lot of gel and didn’t get a strong hold in my curls. Couldn’t complain as it was super affordable and made with good ingredients
Damaris  O.
I used this gel once or twice and it really didn't give my hair the hold I wanted. It also left my hair with alot of frizz. I do like the smell but if improvements were made in the ingredients I would like it even better. I do think this gell bring alot of product for the price.
Melissa N.
Jersey City
I only bought this gel because glycerin was low on the list. I have heard not so great things about Cantu but this product was cheap so I had to try it. It doesn't give my hair great hold but the frizz stays at bay.
Emily C.
This gel is pretty basic and doesn't really do the job for my hair. I like the thickness, but it smells awful and doesn't really have any hold. It does keep my hair moisturized but it doesn't do anything to keep my wavy hair under control
Leslie D.
Santa Ana
This Gel I can tell you if you want a soft but great hold looked hair this is the way to go the scent smells so good I love it and the fact that it’s alcohol free and has avocado oil 🥑 healthy for your hair it works so good with my hair and I would love to see your review and how it worked for you.👩🏻✨💕
Martha S.
Huntington, IN
Maybe it’s just my hair but this product made my hair a greasy messy that had zero curl to it.. stringy and gross!!!!!!!
Cheyanna P.
This is my absolute favorite curl friendly gel! It’s so nourishing! My hair looks so defined and shiny and healthy! It’s not too heavy and Dosent leave build up or flakes! I definitely recommend having this for daily use for beautiful all day curls!