Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel

by Cantu

Cantu Anti-Shedding styling gel infused with Honey is perfect for maximum hold and to help elongate curls and protect against shedding. Made with 100% pure shea butter, Cantu reveals your real authentic beauty. No alcohol, mineral oil, sulfates, parabens,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,460 reviews
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Kellen H.
I love using this on my edges when I put my hair in a ponytail! It keeps my hair in place and makes it look so elegant! It’s cheap to buy and I definitely will keep using it! It last all day when you apply it! So I definitely recommend it to all who are looking for a great styling gel!
Ary A.
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Ary A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so amazing for people who have curly hair but if you have straight hair it will not work but I definitely recommend
Michele C.
Lake St Louis, MO
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Michele C.
Purchased at: Walmart
10/10 BUY THIS if you need a styling gel that doesn’t flake! I did my little girls hair and it stayed in place all day long and she’s a wild little toddler! It smells pretty good too compared to other styling gels! I
Rebecca C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Rebecca C.
I love this gel! As a curly girl I've been using this for over a year now and it's not sticky and very easy to use on my hair. It does not form a very hard crunch on the hair and does not cause any hair fall. It smells nice and not heavy on the hair. I recommend it to Curly hair because it works great with my hair!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,006 reviews
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Ann R.
This is an excellent styling gel I love using this a little goes a long way as you can tell I’ve had this for about six months and it’s only now that I need to replace it I highly recommend this product you will not be disappointed you could find this at your local CVS or Walgreens
Cameron  K.
Hillsboro, OR
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Cameron  K.
I love this product my hair care routine consists of cantu products i love the way it makes my hair feel for an affordable price
Nina B.
Atlanta
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Nina B.
I love this product for my natural hair. I normally have to use heavier gels for my curls to last through the day. This Cantu styling gel held my curls for an entire vacation full of partying and outdoor excursions. It’s also great for refreshing an old wash and go. Pro Tip: Apply this gel to your hair when it’s more dry than wet to get a stronger hold.
Yalani S.
Blue mountain , MS
Cantu Anti-Shedding Styling Gel uploaded by Yalani S.
Best hair gel I have used on my natural hair. It last all day and I love. I highly recommend this product for my natural girls!!
Kendall F.
Indiana
This Cantu gel is great! I bought this gel for my curly/wavy hair and it worked very well. My curls were defined and not frizzy! One thing I didn't like was that it has a rubbing alcohol smell. It lasted 3/4 days before I washed my hair again. I would buy this again!
Clara B.
I like this so far! It definitely has a good hold. Works great for my curls. You don’t have to use a tone either. Smells wonderful.

Looking for your answer?