Cantu Anti-Fade Color Protecting Shampoo uploaded by Yanibel P.

BY CANTU

Cantu Anti-Fade Color Protecting Shampoo is designed with a unique silicone-free formula comprised of Quinoa Protein Color Protecting Technology, designed to lock in color and limit fade due to rinse-off. This shampoo cleanses hair and scalp without stripping color, allowing color hues to stay vibrant longer!

• Washes away build-up without stripping color
  • Reduces color fade while improving shine
  • Formulated with Quinoa ProTech™ Technology: up to 84% less color fade when Cantu Color Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner are used as a system
  • Free of Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Phthalates, Gluten, Paraffin and Propylene

LaTayia A.
I recently got my hair colored and needed a shampoo that wasn’t terribly expensive so I picked this one up and I feel like it did a really good job of cleansing my hair. I do wish it was a little more moisturizing but I think it did a good job with protecting my hair and hair color.
Megan P.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I bought this for my husband because his hair was so dry it was breaking and falling out. It was recommended to me by a friend. The price point is very fair, and it smells great. After using the cantu products only one time we started to notice a difference in the texture of his hair. After a week it feels so healthy
Patrice T.
Birmingham, AL
Love this shampoo! I have been using Cantu products for about 10 years. Unlike many shampoos that I have used in the past, Cantu does not strip my hair of its natural oils. Instead, it cleans my scalps and also hydrates the shaft of my hair! Definitely recommend! I colored my hair be my hair stylist recommended this particular brand to me. My hair was not brittle or dry from the color, and the color lasted longer than most.
Kali E.
Peru , IN
#cantu
I bought this for my family,being as we all have very curly or wavy hair.I did find that it works better on curls than waves.Its decently priced (4.97 at walmart).It smells like coconuts but not to heavily.Overall a good purchase.
Jessica M.
N Chesterfld, VA
As a hairstylist, I don't like drugstore products anyway. Why? Because they are drying and contains lots of waxes that just coat the hair which causes damage! The smell is okay but I don't like it. Always buy professional.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Best shampoo ever me and my family use this brand and it works wonders on our hair lathers up good small amount needed great price value scent it's great for those with extremely sensitive skin non irritating I will definitely buy it again Cantu Anti-Fade Color Protecting Shampoo
Massiel I.
Methuen, MA
Cantu its my favorite line for my curls, and this shampoo is amazing is so light weight and its smells amazing plus you only a little bit of it and the price of their line is soo affortable.
Roza B.
Bradford, PA
I usually love cantu products and I use their styling products a lot, so I wanted to try their shampoo as well. After I rinsed off the shampoo by hair felt so dry and straw like (I have super thick long curly hair if that helps). Was not for me.
Itik P.
New York
This product is great, I think it's perfect for coarse hair texture and it smells great. I highly recommend this product to everyone because it is just so helpful and it keeps your hair compliant which makes your life way easier and better ...
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
This is my favorite shampoo best results when use with other products I went natural and my hair curls are so manageable I so love my curls so soft and bouncy I so recommend
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
Is this good product and its good for the hair how much it cost
Would this help hair grow
anastasia d.
Where can I buy this
christian e.
Smyrna, GA
I was wondering if this product will help me with my curl pattern because I have natural hair
Stephanie O.