BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCantu
13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL

CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL

by Cantu

#14 in Hair Gel

Looking to achieve the perfect twist-out or braid out? Look no further than Cantu Beauty's award-winning Moisturizing Twist & Lock Gel. This cream gel is prized as one of the best natural hair styling products on the market, earning Naturally Curly Editor's Choice Best Cream Gel award. The Moisturizing Twist & Lock Gel's formula moisturizes, gets rid of frizz, and helps create manageable natural hair. It contains no mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, or propylene, making it the ideal daily styling product for naturally curly hair. The pure shea butter and essential oils produce silky, smooth hair and soft, shiny twists and locks, and the gel locks in moisture to create definition and hold. To use for twists, section hair and apply a generous amount of Moisturizing Twist & Lock Gel to each section. Twist the hair with a comb or fingers. To touch up twists or locks between cleanings, section hair and apply just enough product to coat new growth. Roll locks between palms or re-twist hair to create a refreshed, new look. For best results, finish style with Cantu's Oil Sheen Deep Conditioning Spray.

Is this a great gel ?
What is the consistency of this product? Will it make my hair feel greasy?
Could this be used for passion twists?
Start your review of CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL!
Tammy S.
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Tammy S.
I love the Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizin twist & lock hair gel!! This products leaves your hair sofe and wen you take your twist out your hair look so amazing! And the price is reasonable!!
Arehone R.
Hartbeespoort
I was so excited to try Cantu as soon as it hit SA stores. I have 4C type hair and I was excited about getting the perfect twist outs. I was extremely disappointed. It has a great smell but it didn’t do anything for my twists.
Isabelly  E.
Harrah, OK
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Isabelly  E.
simply wonderful for curly hair, this product leaves hair without frizz and an incredible definition in curls. I just fell in love with this brand
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Rhonda D.
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Rhonda D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works good. It helps control the frizz. I use it quite a bit. I was so happy when I tried it. It does help control my hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry curly hair. CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,617 reviews
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to twist my hair! It keeps them from untwisting and looking neat! It was so cheap and I love how it smells too! After a week I in twist them and it lock in my curls after! Then I wear the curls for a few days until I redo my hair!
María  D.
Nashville, TN
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by María  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product to style my curls and I didn't love it, it's not bad but it is a bit sticky for me and my hair doesn't last curly as I like on the ends it gest straight through the day It's not a bad product but it's not my favorite, I would like to try another one
Jennifer L.
Des Moines, IA
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Jennifer L.
This product is amazing.. i lost a lot of hair with pregnancy and now after a year i have tons of baby hairs.. with this gel they stick down.. so i don’t have to struggle with then.. definitely recommend for anyone with stubborn baby hair.. or if you want to make your edges look on point.
Nicole S.
Stafford, VA
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one the best products for curls definitions, I use this always and I am loving it so far.
Margo M.
Leamington, ON
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Margo M.
If you have coily or curly hair a little bit of this product goes a long way. It controls frizziness, and gives you a silky smooth hold. I used this product when I had dreadlocks and I still use it after my big chop and my natural flowing afro hair is full of moisture, soft, shiny, and manageable it gives my hair definition and shine. The only thing I would change about this product is a bigger container 🥰 its inexpensive and gets the work done [product:cantu-shea-butter-moisturizing-twist-&-lock-gel-370g]
Toccara R.
Bradenton, FL
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Toccara R.
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Toccara R.
No flakes and I love the way it keeps locs frizz to a minimum,the is pleasant, this moisturizer also adds body and shine best product for dreads
Ask a question to the Influenster community...