CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL

by Cantu

Looking to achieve the perfect twist-out or braid out? Look no further than Cantu Beauty's award-winning Moisturizing Twist & Lock Gel. This cream gel is prized as one of the best natural hair styling products on the market, earning Naturally Curly Editor's Choice Best Cream Gel award. The Moisturizing Twist & Lock Gel's formula moisturizes, gets rid of frizz, and helps create manageable natural hair. It contains no mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, or propylene, making it the ideal daily styling product for naturally curly hair. The pure shea butter and essential oils produce silky, smooth hair and soft, shiny twists and locks, and the gel locks in moisture to create definition and hold. To use for twists, section hair and apply a generous amount of Moisturizing Twist & Lock Gel to each section. Twist the hair with a comb or fingers. To touch up twists or locks between cleanings, section hair and apply just enough product to coat new growth. Roll locks between palms or re-twist hair to create a refreshed, new look. For best results, finish style with Cantu's Oil Sheen Deep Conditioning Spray.

Is this a great gel ?
What is the consistency of this product? Will it make my hair feel greasy?
Could this be used for passion twists?
Start your review of CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL!
Isabelly B.
Calhoun, GA
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Isabelly B.
simply wonderful for curly hair, this product leaves hair without frizz and an incredible definition in curls. I just fell in love with this brand
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Rhonda D.
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Rhonda D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works good. It helps control the frizz. I use it quite a bit. I was so happy when I tried it. It does help control my hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry curly hair. CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to twist my hair! It keeps them from untwisting and looking neat! It was so cheap and I love how it smells too! After a week I in twist them and it lock in my curls after! Then I wear the curls for a few days until I redo my hair!
María Gabriela D.
Murfreesboro, TN
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by María Gabriela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product to style my curls and I didn't love it, it's not bad but it is a bit sticky for me and my hair doesn't last curly as I like on the ends it gest straight through the day It's not a bad product but it's not my favorite, I would like to try another one
Jennifer L.
Des Moines, IA
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Jennifer L.
This product is amazing.. i lost a lot of hair with pregnancy and now after a year i have tons of baby hairs.. with this gel they stick down.. so i don’t have to struggle with then.. definitely recommend for anyone with stubborn baby hair.. or if you want to make your edges look on point.
Nicole S.
Stafford, VA
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one the best products for curls definitions, I use this always and I am loving it so far.
Khyara M.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product is okay i never really liked this product or the texture of it i do recommend to use it in over night in twist then rinse .
Imani F.
I use this on my baby hair to give it that slick look, and i also use it on my twist outs. No complaints at all
Yolanda C.
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Yolanda C.
I purchased Cantu Gel at Walmart. This is not my first time using this product. Originally I wanted to twist my hair and I thought this would hold my twist in place. It does hold but not to the extent that I would like. Now I use it just for simple braiding of my hair when I am getting my extensions styled. The smell is light and does not cause my hair to turn white. It is a good buy if you would like to have your curls have a light hold. Cantu Gel does wash out easily and does not dry the scalp.
Marianne R.
Orlando
CANTU 13OZ MOISTURIZING TWIST & LOCK GEL uploaded by Marianne R.
I love this product. Define my curls so well. I know a lot of people this product is bad for the curls but they have to try it. 💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...