Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsCanterbury Naturals
White Lightning Chicken Chili Soup Mix

Canterbury Naturals White Lightning Chicken Chili Soup Mix

by Canterbury Naturals

Canterbury Naturals White Lightning Chicken Chili Soup Mix: All natural Non-GMO ingredients Kosher

If this is made from chili does that mean its super spicy?
Start your review of Canterbury Naturals White Lightning Chicken Chili Soup Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
This stuff is hard to find but tastes really good I usually end up adding more to it but I really do like it.
Kattarina N.
This stuff is all natural and taste so delicious. You can either add more to it or leave it by itself
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Love this brand. Comes with everything you need or you can add to it. That's what I do. I like to use turkey meat and add a few extra spices. Great meal on a cold day.
Nicholas P.
Cold Spring, NY
All natural no gmo!! Tastes awesome can't go without it in the pantry. A little spicy but I love it.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
It's so elicits by it self you can add some more vegetables if you enjoy them. Ist healthy nutritious and so delicious I feel you can't go wrong. I do wish more super markets carry them.