CANTEEN Watermelon Vodka Soda

by Canteen

CANTEEN is packable & portable refreshment that doesn’t shirk on flavor

Can you actually taste the vodka?
Start your review of CANTEEN Watermelon Vodka Soda!
Jamie  W.
Rockaway, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: CANTEEN Watermelon Vodka Soda
I wish this had a more watermelon flavor; but it is good! I am obsessed with watermelon and try any alcohol drinks that are watermelon flavored and got this drink a few months back when I saw it. I like it but wish it was more watermelony.
sarah C.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: CANTEEN Watermelon Vodka Soda (6-pack)
Somehow since the vodka seltzer crave began, I’ve never found one that I actually could say I liked. The other products I found were too sweet or I just did not like the flavor. However, when I tried Canteens I was ecstatic because these are GOOOOOD! Definitely not my first choice in a drink, but if we’re talking only seltzer’s available I’m praying it’s a #canteen
Britney B.
Austin, TX
Review for: CANTEEN Watermelon Vodka Soda
The watermelon flavor is not bad - I do like that the watermelon isn’t overpowering but I do prefer other flavors.
member-8ec63
Review for: CANTEEN Watermelon Vodka Soda (6-pack)
Absolutely LOVE this because it’s not sweet but tastes of Watermelon in a very refreshing way! I’ve been searching for something that has more of an “essence” of flavor rather than hitting you in the face. This is a true winner!! A+++++
Nicole K.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: CANTEEN Watermelon Vodka Soda
I enjoyed this refreshing drink this past weekend and I absolutely loved it!!! It was so delicious and just what i needed on a hot Summer day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...