BY UNKNOWN

Designed to appeal to students, Canson XL papers are developed in consultation with art professors who use Canson's professional artist papers as a benchmark. As a result, Canson XL Mix Media Pads and Sheets incorporate many professional performance characteristics & mdash at a value price! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ana M.
Ana M.
Ridgewood, NY
I absolutely love this. I use it for sketches and drawing. I wass put in an advanced art class this last semester and the teacher told me we would need a sketchbook and I got this one. I was so happy with the outcome that I got another one for my personal sketches. The paper however is very thin, depending on what type of book you get, so it won't withstand markers or paint without them eating the paper
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Porterdale, GA
I have the smaller version and I LOVE these! The paper is fantastic quality and good for every thing you can think of! I've used watercolor and pen and both were just perfect. It is also a great price and it makes things so much more fun to paint or draw because you don't have to spend a ton of money on it!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
This is my favorite sketchbook so far and I've owned a lot! The quality of the paper is amazing and it's soo thick. It works well with ink, color pencil, copic markers, graphite, and more!
Mara W.
Mara W.
Avoca, WI
I love this! Shading is so easy on this paper. I also love using this paper for watercolours.