ElectronicsCamera Parts & AccessoriesCanon
WP-DC52 Waterproof Underwater Housing Case for PowerShot G16 Digital Camera

Canon WP-DC52 Waterproof Underwater Housing Case for PowerShot G16 Take your camera to new depths. The Canon WP-DC52 Underwater Housing Case for the PowerShot G16 lets you take your camera safely out to sea in a boat, on a surfboard, in a kayak, or up to 130 ft. / 40m beneath the waters surface. The case features full mechanical controls including shutter, zoom, and menu / function buttons, for easy operation of your camera. For the underwater enthusiast, Canon offers an optional waterproof case weight set (WW-DC1) that allows the camera to stay put for steady underwater photography. This clear and durable polycarbonate case shields your digital camera as you explore your underwater surroundings. A tight O-ring main seal with safety lock, along with stainless steel and nickel-plated brass hardware, help to ensure protection from corrosion for years to come. A fluorite (FL) glass window gives your digital cameras high quality Canon lens the protection and clear view it needs to deliver crisp detail and vibrant color. A flash diffusion plate allows you to use your cameras internal flash. Key Features: Depth rating: 40m / 130 ft. Clear, durable polycarbonate case Full mechanical controls Stainless steel and nickel-plated brass hardware Tight O-ring main seal Protection from corrosion Fluorite (FL) glass window Crisp detail and vibrant color Flash diffusion plate

Has anyone tested to see how deep it can go?
Does this camera make your pictures look blurry like other waterproof cameras?
Start your review of Canon WP-DC52 Waterproof Underwater Housing Case for PowerShot G16 Digital Camera!
Huntingdon, TN
Allows full functionality of the camera, with complete protection from sand and water. I got some great underwater shots. The only thing you have to be careful of is keeping the lens cover area clean.
Mansfield, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I used this when I went to the Bahamas and I wanted to capture videos and photos of the reefs while I snorkeled.
Lynwood, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Es bueno para proteger tu cámara en agua excelente para cuando vas de vacaciones al mar
Ledyard, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
Work as it should perfectly. I have never had it leak or get water in or get wet inside in anyway.I can’t remember where I got it but I think it had to be a good price because I’m pretty cheap
Lauderhill, FL
I am very happy with this case. I love this colors. The buttons all work very well. It's easy to use and give access to all camera controls
Alexandria , VA
3,867 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
FONTANA, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great product love the fact that I can go underwater the pictures are amazing and outstanding so easy to use and so many different ways to use it no improvement needed definitely have recommended this product to many many people will buy again.
Johnstown, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
I must have accidentally hit this for review. I don't know how to erase it. But I do use and love my other Canon cameras and lenses. I will try to figure out how to take this purchase off my reviews.
Auburn Hills, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
We used this on our honeymoon to get great pictures of snorkeling. It works. Pictures are nice and it keeps the camera totally safe from water damage. It’s a little pricy, but if you are trying to get nice water shots, it’s worth it
Techie Expert Level 1
I used a 3rd party case with a different Canon camera, and for some reason it severely shortened the battery life. This Canon case with my G7X works great!