Canon VIXIA HF R52 Flash Memory Digital Camcorder with HD-1080p - uploaded by Houssain C.

BY CANON #15 in Camcorders

Compact, easy, and powerfully equipped with built-in wi-fi, the vixia hf r52 is all the camcorder you need to preserve and share special moments both big and small. With the mega-sized 57x advanced zoom, you'll capture great shots from anywhere without intruding on the action. At the long end of the zoom, and even when you're shooting while walking, the camcorder's superrange optical image stabilizer helps ensure steady video with beautiful clarity. The 3.28 megapixel full hd cmos image sensor and digic dv 4 image processor capture bright, sharp 1920 x 1080 full hd video that will take your breath away. Record up to 12... see more...

Jackii A.
Albany, NY
This is a good starter camera I would not recommend if you are a "pro" or looking to invest in a high quality camera
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
THIS DIGITAL CAMCORDER IS AMAZING! WHAT CAN I SAY IT HAS A VERY HIGH PICTURE QUALITY AND IT IS WORTH BUYING.
Houssain C.
Tanger, Tanger
hello,
I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is CHIDOUD HOUSSAIN and I have a channel on YouTube
 I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet.
abderahim f.
guelmim
My name is abderahim fatihi and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you influensterThe reply goes on

Hi:Is it possible to send me a free phone or gift and I will be grateful for your address : hay assadiyin la rue 2 nr 87City : guelmim
Zip code : 81000
State : gir morocco
Contry : Morocco
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
The Canon HF R52 along with the R50 model surprisingly makes consumer
digital camcorders interesting again. It is the kind of gadget that you
would definitely want to bring on your next vacation so you can enjoy
the expanded zooming capabilities, higher memory capacity and superior
image stabilization that smartphones and point-and-shoot cameras have
yet to achieve. Then when you are at home (providing you shell at $100
extra for the Pan Table), the VIXIA HF R52 can serve as a great home
surveillance camera. If you have kids, the Canon HF R52 becomes an even
more interesting camcorder since competing camcorder models don’t really
focus on that area. Priced at $449, the VIXIA HF R52 doesn’t really
create a huge hole in the wallet either.
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product for Beginners
Taoufiq E.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is TAOUFIQ ESSADDOUQUI ESSLIMANI  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large
number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help
you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the
company promote
Kamal A.
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative. Regardsemail : kkiki5134@gmail.comzip code 86150adre:LOT ADMINE BLOK B N 7AIT MELLOUL Agadir Morooco
ana  marina s.
Aqui está o que eu gosto: pequeno tamanho compacto, conveniência de cartão inteligente, fácil abrir o uso que ativa imediatamente a tela, fácil de ligar / desligar, touchscreen amigável para navegar, imagem de boa qualidade, bateria de longa duração. O que eu não gosto: sem visor, a luz do dia não pode ver o que está na tela.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Want to get this as a baby shower gift anyone happy with it
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
I do not understand how this object works, can you explain clearly how it works?
Jaylen S.
East Chicago, IN
How much do you want for it ??