ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasCanon
TW8299S PowerShot ELPH 340 HS 16MP Digital Camera (Silver)

Canon TW8299S Canon PowerShot ELPH 340 HS 16MP Digital Camera (Silver)

by Canon

12x Optical Zoom helps ensure outstanding optical performance and versatility. Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile devices, select social networking sites and your Wi-Fi enabled computer, and lets you remotely shoot using your smartphone or tablet. 16.0 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps provide excellent low-light performance. Creative Shot mode uses composition, color and lighting from your original image to create unique images with an artistic flair. Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on 32 predefined shooting situations. PowerShot ELPH 340 HS 16MP 12x Zoom 3-inch LCD - Silver. 32GB SD Memory Card, Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag for Cameras/Camcorders. BP-6L Replacement Battery Pack, Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card Reader, 3 Card Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet. Flexible Mini Table-Top Tripod, 6ft. High Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable. 3pc. Digital Camera and Camcorder LCD Screen Protectors, 3pc. Lens Cleaning Kit

Can anyone tell me if this camera has good quality video?
Is this a good camera to blog with ?
How does this camera preform if you shake a lot? I have a family member that has Parkinson's disease and they have been looking for a camera that can handle shakiness.
Start your review of Canon TW8299S Canon PowerShot ELPH 340 HS 16MP Digital Camera (Silver)!
Ammy W.
Wichita, KS
love this camera. the price is more affordable for compared to the quality. I started a youtube channel and needed a better quality camera, one with a good mic, good zoom, as well as an autofocus. picks up my lighting sets well too! I searched around 4 different stores looking at cameras that were more expensive than this 1, and when i picked this one up I almost thought that I was getting tricked because not only was the autofocus better than the others but it also hooks up to wifi and can be turned into a live stream camera! how awsome
Lisa G.
Clermont, FL
Takes great pictures, even action shot's.  Lightweight and easy to use.  Quality product.

Will continue to purchase Canon products.

Will continue to purchase Canon products.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This camera is really good takes good pictures and on point it never misses a moment
Kendall K.
Techie Expert Level 3
My boyfriend gave me this camera in red for Christmas one year. I feel that my phone takes better pictures than it does.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
My dad gave me this camera for Xmas and I love it ! I took it to my trip to Mexico and I love the fact that it was portable and t took a lot of pictures without wasting to much memory !
christaline S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this, because its portable and easy to put in any of my pocket. anywhere anytime
Ashley S.
Doylestown , OH
I like to use this especially for on the go. It fits in my bag so it's easy to carry when I go on road trips
Sadia S.
Takes great pictures indoors and outdoors. I love how lightweight it is. A great everyday camera.
Krystine B.
This camera takes great clear pro photos you don't need a steady hand or a keen eye this camera is well worth the price !
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Techie Expert Level 3
This was my first camera and it's a great little digital camera that has a number of other lenses that can be purchased with it. It's easy to use and it's compact and easy to take with you on the go.