Canon Targus Digital Flash for  Cameras - Black (TG-DL20C)

Canon Targus Digital Flash for Cameras - Black (TG-DL20C)

BY CANON

Slip this digital flash by onto your canon digital slr camera to shed extra light onto any scene. The adjustable flash bulb lets you aim the light in different directions to achieve everything from direct lighting to a reflected glow. see more...

Canon Targus Digital Flash for  Cameras - Black (TG-DL20C)
Canon Targus Digital Flash for Cameras - Black (TG-DL20C)
Steph B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Shockingly, this performs really well for its price point. I only wish that the flash was better in the adjustment capabilities. This is good in a pinch if you don't have a speedlite handy.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Pros does work well in terms off flash power 4-5 flashes in 2 sec before recycling. ready 3 sec after. flash angle 45 degree 90. test button. cons. not the best build quality.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
Though not very adjustable, this flash is very nice. I purchased it for my hobby camera and I was very impressed by it and the price
Wendy L.
This is a must if you are going to be doing a lot of night life photography, and the performance is very high.
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
I bought this as an addition to my camera and it works great! I wish that it was more adjustable though
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Will this work with the t2i? I need a new flash.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Will this fit in on a Nikon?