BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksCanon
Snappy EL Macro Camera With Soft Cover Case

Canon Snappy EL Macro Camera With Soft Cover Case

by Canon

100% vitamin C daily value per serving. Naturally free of saturated fat and cholesterol. 0 g trans fat. An excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C. Very low sodium. Contains 15% juice.

How does his taste? Is it more of a smooth or a crisp taste towards this!?
Start your review of Canon Snappy EL Macro Camera With Soft Cover Case!
Emily D.
Gastonia, NC
You pay what you get for, I spent a dollar on this itrm. Although it may not taste great it's worth it considering the price I spent on it.
Kristyna J.
Maspeth, NY
Cheap and comes with many flavors and it's cheap for family and it's good for picnics I would recommend
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Not a big fan of this brand but it has an alright taste. There's other original brands that I am used to that I would rather stick with.
Meia W.
Wilson , NC
#Blackfriday this juice was simply amazing and I'm in love with it!!?? It's quite a crisp tasting juice
Anarchy G.
Yummmmmmm apple juice. i cant get enough. its not too sweet and definitely not bitter
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Canon Snappy EL Macro Camera With Soft Cover Case uploaded by Brittany C.
My son is in love this this goes through at lease 20 a month buy all the time And will continue to buy
sheyla E.
Me encanta este jugo lo recomiendo totalmente es muy bueno y dulce a mi me encanto realmente siempre es perfecto