Canon PowerShot SX730 HS Black 20.3 Megapixel Digital Camera uploaded by Mitchell A.

BY CANON

20.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor/ 40x Optical Zoom With Zoom Framing Assist/ Built-In Wi-Fi, NFC And Bluetooth/ DIGIC 6 Image Processor/ 3.0" Tilt-Type (180 Degrees Up) LCD/ 1080p Full HD Video At 60p/ Self Portrait Mode/ Black Finish see more...

Mitchell A.
Let me start by saying, I am no expert photographer but this camera has blown me away. This camera can be a good starter for anyone wanting to take pictures or even as a vlogging camera. The photo I took was from about 300+ feet away from where I was sitting so I think the zoom is great on this. The quality doesn't suffer much if at all when zoomed in. I'm so glad I got this camera and can't wait to utilize other features on it.
Zuhal A.
montreal, QC
I've read so many good reviews about this camera! I really wanna start vlogging and after doing hours of research I think this is the best vlogging camera that I can afford right now. It has a flip screen ( which is perfect for vloggin) and it's very compact and light. This is the best gift ever for someone who is considering vlogging! Canon PowerShot SX730 HS Black 20.3 Megapixel Digital Camera
Salla V.
It is nice, small, compact, great for vlogging. Zoom is good and the quality of pictures is good but not as good as I expected. Downside of this camera is the amount of noise on the background when taking pictures and filming in low light settings, in daylight it works fine. There is a nice selection of settings in this camera. Good camera, but I expected a little bit more.
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamzah Al-Mani I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on YouTube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I. We hope to accept that you offer the product to do the references and I would like you to follow me the product and thank you
Emma S.
is it good for vlogging??
Jessica O.