Canon PowerShot SX170 IS 16MP Black Digital Camera uploaded by Tina S.

BY CANON

Canon PowerShot SX170 IS 8410B001 Black 16MP 16X Optical Zoom 28mm Wide Angle Digital Camera Image Sensor: 1/2.3" CCD Aperture: f/3.5 (W) , f/5.9 (T) Image Stabilization: Optical Image Stabilizer LCD: 3.0" 230K Max. Recording Resolution: 1280 x 720 Battery Life: Approx. 300 shots Approx. 440 shots in ECO Mode Series: PowerShot SX Series Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.25" x 2.80" x 1.73 see more...

Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love my camera! I create YouTube videos and I use this camera as well as just taking pictures of my kids and we'll, I always have this camera in my hand and I got it in June 2015, and I actually still just only use the original battery that came with it, and I use my camera a lot everyday! It is very durable and takes excellent videos and picture! Mine was around $150 on Amazon, which is awesome and I would definitely recommend this Camera! I love Canon Cameras!
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
This is the camera that got me through my college photography class. It has a ton of features and I did not need anything fancier. Its priced great and is made of great materials. The only downside I would say is that it eats the batteries pretty fast. If you get this you are for sure going to have to pack some extra batteries.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love my camera, but I'm looking for an upgrade. This is the perfect camera for someone who just wants your basic point & shoot camera, but also wants higher quality images. It's functions are easy to figure out and it's compact. I love the way the camera looks as well. I would like to see a swiveling screen, which I've seen on more recent models (not necessarily canon). Overall, it's a very good, easy to function camera with good quality pictures. A great starter camera if DSLR's are intimidating.