Canon PowerShot SX-50 12.1MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom - uploaded by Michelle Y.Canon PowerShot SX-50 12.1MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom - uploaded by Rosalinda V.Canon PowerShot SX-50 12.1MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom - uploaded by Guadalupe L.

BY CANON #27 in Digital Cameras

Imagine getting right down on the field to capture sports action, zeroing in on your child's expression on a crowded stage, and recording elusive wildlife shots. All this and more is possible with the powershot sx50 hs offering the world's first 50x optical zoom lens in a compact digital camera, which goes all the way from a wide-angle 24mm to 1200mm (35mm equivalent) to capture any shot you choose. The powershot sx50 hs doesn't just get you up close to the action, it delivers spectacular image quality to every shot. The canon hs system, a combination of a 12.1 megapixel high-sensitivity cmos sensor and the digic 5 image... see more...

• Is this camera worth the expensive price tag? How does it compare t...1 Answers
  • What canon camera is by far your favorite? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the similarities between this and the nikon coolpi...2 Answers
Canon PowerShot SX-50 12.1MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom -
  • "I believe this is what my aunt has and it takes great pics and its easy to navigate" in 1 review
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
Techie Expert
This is a good camera but not a great camera. If you want good quality and zoom and all the other great things don't get this one. The batteries run out in no time! I have used so many different brands of batteries and still I have to keep a bunch of extras!
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Techie Expert
I love this camera! It works so good. It is easy to setup. Easy to get pictures off of it. I love mine! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Fayetteville , AR
I really do like this camera. I purchased it when it was on sale and I just started my YouTube channel. It caught my eye because of the flip out view finder feature. Loved it every since
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love this camera. It's easy to use and takes beautiful photos. The zoom is incredible. Perfect camera for someone who wants a quality picture without the DSLR price tag.
Laura H.
Laura H.
This is a very reliable camera, and the pictures look flawless. I would recommend this camera to everyone.
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
I love my Cannon camera. It takes awesome pictures. It is very easy to use and not too bulky to take with you where ever you go. I definitely would recommend this camera.
Aiea, HI
This camera quality is decent but if you're looking to take professional pictures definitely get a better camera!
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
It's not a camera techies would like. It's what you would call, "you get what you pay for." The quality is decent but not up too par. When you compare it, it's just not enough. Youtuber's would understand this issue.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I do not have this camera but i know people that have it and its okay ,,,,,,,,
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Tina C.
Tina C.
Cookeville, TN
Does anyone know the similarities between this and the nikon coolpix? I am thinking it is probably a better camera than the nikon right?
Erika J.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
Is this camera worth the expensive price tag? How does it compare to some of the more models that are lower in price?
Aiea, HI
What canon camera is by far your favorite?