BY CANON #10 in Digital Cameras

Canon PowerShot SD 1400 IS
  • "I use this while hiking and love it, it takes great pictures and has a ton of features." in 8 reviews
  • "Got this little camera for christmas and it is perfect for taking on vacation." in 6 reviews
  • "It suits me and my personality, it's really cute and takes good pictures." in 4 reviews
samantha g.
Selden, NY
My friend has this camera and I'm so jealous! I'm usually into bigger cameras, but this is pretty impressive
Miranda V.
The color of this camera is so cute! And it’s reasonably priced which is nice. I got mine on sale during Black Friday at target and I’m so glad I did. It stays charged super long and always takes good pics
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I do not have this version, I have a 7-year+ version, but that's how well it works. I tried to get an updated camera from another brand, a more professional looking camera, yet my older one (SD 790 IS) still had better quality, faster shutter speed, better photo options. I now know, if I ever try to replace it, I'll just get a newer version. Although I don't see the point just yet.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love pink so this immediately got my attention when I was shopping around. The picture quality is great and there are a lot of features within the camera. No complaints at all. Probably the best point and shoot camera I've had thus far. Portable and perfect for traveling.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
This is such a great camera with a nice sleek look. It may be a small device but its amazing, crisp looking photos that capture color excellently. This is amazing for people barely getting into photography. It's extremely easy to use and has many features.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
My canon powershot 1400 IS is the camera I always keep in my purse. I love how compact this point and shoot cameras is. It fits perfectly in which ever purse I use. The quality of the camera is really great, plus it's hot pink which I love!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I bought this camera before a trip. It was kind of an impulse purchase. I needed a camera but didn't want anything really bulky to have to carry around. I have 2 other cameras that I bring on trips but they are bigger, professional ones. I figured Canon has always had a good name so I'd try it out.

It's am amazing camera. It takes great pictures. Most people thought they were post cards because the quality was so sharp. It's small and compact so I usually could put it in my pocket if I didn't want to carry it around.

There are also some cool features like color swap and color accent. I also had fun with the miniature effect and fisheye lense.

If you are just getting into photography or you are needing a small backup, this is the camera for you!
Kimberly J.
This camera is great! It's the perfect size to fit in your pocket, purse, or a small bag. It's light and take good quality photos. Plus there's lots of filters, and functions to help you get the right shot.

I always have a camera on hand with me. So I like that the powershot is small, and light weight. It's great for those moments with you don't have your Canon Rebel on hand. The color is bright, so if pink isn't your color they have a different ones to choose from. I do recommend this camera.
Mel M.
Pittsburgh , PA
If you are looking to be a professional artist of nature and action photography, then this camera is not for you; however, if you are going to Disney World or Europe and want to capture some great memories in a convenient fashion, check out this camera! I have owned two or three different Canon digital cameras in my day (not because they died out or anything, but because I'd keep getting new ones and giving my old ones away to family). I am now a professional photographer and can honestly say that I learned from having these small, compact cameras at my convenience to capture those moments when I was first getting started out.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
My mom has this camera in black and she loves it! I've used it a few times too and its great! Super easy to use and takes nice quality pictures! The zoom is super useful too! This is a nice camera for someone who isn't a professional but still wants good quality!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
How is the quality of the pictures?
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Have you found any other camera that compares in size and quality?
jessica B.
I very recently bought the Canon POWERSHOT Elph 340hs, and I am not very happy with it. I am using it to film videos on my youtube channel. My camera has Wifi... Does this one? How is it at filming videos for youtube? Is it HD?
Denice R.
Does this also do good quality video shots??
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Does the cannon cameras have a rechargeable battery or do they use standard batteries? I am looking for a camera that I can use for posting photos of product so I don't have to rely on my cell phone so much.