Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Esraa Z.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Jodie M.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Anne H.

BY CANON

Anne H.
Although pricey, this is a great quality camera. I got it to film Youtube videos, and in addition to doing that, I also use it to take pictures! I absolutely love the filters the camera has. It also has really good clarity in pictures. I also love the feature of being able to flip up the viewfinder to see myself while filming. Overall great camera!
Jodie M.
West Norwood, London
3 cheers to the g7x. One of the best cameras ever that I own. It's versatile and the screen flips up so you can see everything whilst you are filming the only concern is the way the flash pops up I feel it may be a little flimsy and I get worried that it may break if left up. Price is between £450-550 but I would highly recommend especially if you are a vlogger. Worth the money for sure. If you have wifi you can transfer photos over to your phone and edit on the go. High quality overall and stabilisation.
Esraa Z.
I think this will be my #giftcrush for this year haha ‚̧ I need it so bad, I will do my best to get this camera and I recommend it for you guys. It is AMAAAZING!!
Ahmed N.
Very wonderful product very like I am happy to deal with you and also I am happy to offer this product on my channel and if you allow send this product to review it on my channel and this is my address: 3 N ¬į 126 Country: MoroccoCity: MarrakeshCode
Hollie N.
I use this camera for almost all my pictures. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on my photos. You can really grow with this camera by starting with the auto function. As I've learned more I'm now using manual. There's a lot of other great settings as well such as HDR. Incredible pictures in general, and especially great macro capabilities. The best part of all is that this fits in my purse. I've had a great Canon DSLR before, but always missed out on great photo opportunities as it was too big to bring with me everywhere.
Sachie W.
Mississauga, ON
My current go-to camera. I use this for vlogging and taking blog photos, and I love it! There is a flip up screen which is super handy for vlogging, as well as various lens options for photos. Only issue is autofocus can be a bit iffy sometimes, but otherwise great camera!
Meryl P.
Canton, MA
This is the best point and shoot I've ever worked with. I wanted to begin vlogging for my youtube channel, so I bought this camera, and boy was I not disappointed! It's lightweight and easy to use, plus the flip up camera always comes in handy. I love how fast I can pull out this camera and start recording, it makes sure I never miss a great moment!
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Mackenzie P.
Lebanon
I love this camera. It has amazing quality pictures and is easy to use. Great for filming videos and taking pictures. It is a little pricey but i would definitely buy it again I love this camera best camera ever. I would recommend this camera. I love it.
Izabelle D.
Windermere, FL
Seriously the best camera ever. I love the front view! The only reason I made it four stars is because it was $400, and that's pretty expensive for how tiny the actual camera is. I use it to vlog, and the quality is amazing! I would definitely repurchase.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I think it's this camera that I've heard that a lot of people on YouTube use, is it good? And what's the price like?
Kenzie P.
Is this camera good quality? Easy to film with? I'm a YouTuber looking for a great vlogging camera
Abril L.
Lima
I want this camera so so bad, I started a youtube channel 2 weeks ago and I have to record with my phone camera that runs out of memory every 5 min
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
So i have a youtube channel Yt : Victoria Annette (VictoriannTV) But anyways... looking into investing in a good small compact but budget friendly camera (nothing over 1,000) .. i know ALL vloggers use this and i see the quality is amazing but is this good for a sit down makeup video as well? And how long is the recording time for this camera before i have to recharge or switch the battery?
Could you send me a fee version of your product to review on my YouTube channel