Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Esraa Z.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Jodie M.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Anne H.

BY CANON

🎎🎌 H.

This camera is a vloggers dream camera. While a little bulkier than some of the older Elph Point and Shoots, this camera is still super portable and takes amazing video and stellar photos. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because the auto focus is slow and laggy. Could be improved upon.
Amine R.
marrakech, alhouz
this camera is one of the best that really would like to try , specially if you are a vlogger , this one is the number one , also for travelers , you would never be sorry , if you buy it
Hlee Y.
I use this camera for daily vlogging.  I also use this to record videos for my Youtube channel! I love the quality of this little thing.  If you're in the market for a new small dslr then let it be this one. You won't regret it.
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
if your a vlogger or a blogger or just anyone looking to post videos of yourself, your loved one. this camera is definitely a necessity. The screen fully rotates so when you are recording you can see yourself and always make sure you are in a good angle and the focus is correct. would recommend to anyone starting on youtube.
Temitope L.
Hackney, London
My vlogging camera so so so handy and helpful. Very easy to use, compact, produces great quality footage and photos. the flip face screen is very handy for vlogging. Audio is also great for such a small camera. 5 STARS! Youtube - Temilondon
ADAM B.
Hi iam adam fro morocco iam so intersted for this products beacus i dont have profssienl cam i want buy i dont vave a many can you sendme this product for review becaus i have a chanel in youtube she have 2k subscrires
Nutritionist N.
Amman
I need gifts like this 😂😂
I think I should to try it for my YouTube channel to take good video and use it in my nutrition clinic to take photos with high quality and look perfect 😁
Nada T.
The Canon G7x has amazing picture quality. I love that it is lightweight and that makes it so easy to vlog/film on the go! The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is frustrating in regards to the focus. Sometimes it does take awhile to focus. But that is my only complaint in regards to the Canon G7x. It is definitely a must have for all vloggers. 💜
jjona_kololli K.
Prishtina
I am dead because i am going to bee a vloger on my new youtube channel and i need soo bad new vloging camera for my self!!!!
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I think it's this camera that I've heard that a lot of people on YouTube use, is it good? And what's the price like?
Kenzie P.
Is this camera good quality? Easy to film with? I'm a YouTuber looking for a great vlogging camera
Nicole Z.
Does anyone have an opinion on the Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] ????
Abril L.
Lima
I want this camera so so bad, I started a youtube channel 2 weeks ago and I have to record with my phone camera that runs out of memory every 5 min
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
So i have a youtube channel Yt : Victoria Annette (VictoriannTV) But anyways... looking into investing in a good small compact but budget friendly camera (nothing over 1,000) .. i know ALL vloggers use this and i see the quality is amazing but is this good for a sit down makeup video as well? And how long is the recording time for this camera before i have to recharge or switch the battery?