Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Esraa Z.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Jodie M.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Anne H.

BY CANON

🎎🎌 H.
The Canon G7x has amazing picture quality. I love that it is lightweight and that makes it so easy to vlog/film on the go! The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is frustrating in regards to the focus. Sometimes it does take awhile to focus. But that is my only complaint in regards to the Canon G7x. It is definitely a must have for all vloggers.

This camera is a vloggers dream camera. While a little bulkier than some of the older Elph Point and Shoots, this camera is still super portable and takes amazing video and stellar photos. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because the auto focus is slow and laggy. Could be improved upon.
Hlee Y.
I use this camera for daily vlogging.  I also use this to record videos for my Youtube channel! I love the quality of this little thing.  If you're in the market for a new small dslr then let it be this one. You won't regret it.
Esraa Z.
I think this will be my #giftcrush for this year haha ❤ I need it so bad, I will do my best to get this camera and I recommend it for you guys. It is AMAAAZING!!
salah j.
marrakech
the is the best camera in the world he has qualité and he use it everyone in the world like podcasters and YouTubers
Easy to use and lightweight but it's the best.
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SALÉ
I love this cameras ever since they have came out.They are very reliable and durable!I purchased mine from my local Best Buy.It is very easy to use and I feel anyone could use it!It has so much room for improvement!One main thing, which is huge, is the megapixels need to be upgraded majorly and fast.Everyone wants good quality from their camera and the quality of this product is not acceptable which is why I will not purchase another
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this camera as an upgrade from my Sony a6000 and I must say that I absolutely love it! I couldn't have been happier with this purchase. It's easy to use and has build in wifi.
Amine R.
marrakech, alhouz
this camera is one of the best that really would like to try , specially if you are a vlogger , this one is the number one , also for travelers , you would never be sorry , if you buy it
Temitope L.
Hackney, London
My vlogging camera so so so handy and helpful. Very easy to use, compact, produces great quality footage and photos. the flip face screen is very handy for vlogging. Audio is also great for such a small camera. 5 STARS! Youtube - Temilondon
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
if your a vlogger or a blogger or just anyone looking to post videos of yourself, your loved one. this camera is definitely a necessity. The screen fully rotates so when you are recording you can see yourself and always make sure you are in a good angle and the focus is correct. would recommend to anyone starting on youtube.
Stephanie G.
Buda, TX
I love love love this point and shoot. I settled on this after going back and forth with a Sony. The biggest draw for me was the price and the good reviews. Even my favorite vlogger, Casey Niestat, used this. I wanted something to take instead of my big Nikon. Good quality pictures and video shoot 60fps. I really love the flip up screen too. Makes it a fun selfie camera!
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I think it's this camera that I've heard that a lot of people on YouTube use, is it good? And what's the price like?
Kenzie P.
Is this camera good quality? Easy to film with? I'm a YouTuber looking for a great vlogging camera
Abril L.
Lima
I want this camera so so bad, I started a youtube channel 2 weeks ago and I have to record with my phone camera that runs out of memory every 5 min
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
So i have a youtube channel Yt : Victoria Annette (VictoriannTV) But anyways... looking into investing in a good small compact but budget friendly camera (nothing over 1,000) .. i know ALL vloggers use this and i see the quality is amazing but is this good for a sit down makeup video as well? And how long is the recording time for this camera before i have to recharge or switch the battery?
Could you send me a fee version of your product to review on my YouTube channel