Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Esraa Z.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Jodie M.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Anne H.

BY CANON

Katie B.
Brampton, ON
if your a vlogger or a blogger or just anyone looking to post videos of yourself, your loved one. this camera is definitely a necessity. The screen fully rotates so when you are recording you can see yourself and always make sure you are in a good angle and the focus is correct. would recommend to anyone starting on youtube.
Ahmed N.
Very wonderful product very like I am happy to deal with you and also I am happy to offer this product on my channel and if you allow send this product to review it on my channel and this is my address: 3 N ¬į 126 Country: MoroccoCity: MarrakeshCode
chaker b.
Bordj Bou Arreridj Village Ras Al Ain Village
This is a camera with amazing quality videos and pictures. It is very easy to use and easy to get used to with a nice touch screen. I love the fish eyed lense. I bought mine at Best Buy for 800 dollars Canadian. i totally recommend it. If you don't mind spending 800 dollars go right ahead because it is incredible quality. Go watch my review on YouTube. channel name is Alexie Granger.
Amine R.
marrakech, alhouz
this camera is one of the best that really would like to try , specially if you are a vlogger , this one is the number one , also for travelers , you would never be sorry , if you buy it
Sachie W.
Mississauga, NJ
My current go-to camera. I use this for vlogging and taking blog photos, and I love it! There is a flip up screen which is super handy for vlogging, as well as various lens options for photos. Only issue is autofocus can be a bit iffy sometimes, but otherwise great camera!
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SAL√Č
I love this cameras ever since they have came out.They are very reliable and durable!I purchased mine from my local Best Buy.It is very easy to use and I feel anyone could use it!It has so much room for improvement!One main thing, which is huge, is the megapixels need to be upgraded majorly and fast.Everyone wants good quality from their camera and the quality of this product is not acceptable which is why I will not purchase another
salah j.
marrakech
the is the best camera in the world he has qualit√© and he use it everyone in the world like podcasters and YouTubers
Easy to use and lightweight but it's the best.
amr a.
I like this camera too much and I aim to get it by you It's a camera to every vloger . Anyone wants to be a vloger you should get this camera.
jjona_kololli K.
Prishtina
I am dead because i am going to bee a vloger on my new youtube channel and i need soo bad new vloging camera for my self!!!!
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I think it's this camera that I've heard that a lot of people on YouTube use, is it good? And what's the price like?
Kenzie P.
Is this camera good quality? Easy to film with? I'm a YouTuber looking for a great vlogging camera
Abril L.
Lima
I want this camera so so bad, I started a youtube channel 2 weeks ago and I have to record with my phone camera that runs out of memory every 5 min
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
So i have a youtube channel Yt : Victoria Annette (VictoriannTV) But anyways... looking into investing in a good small compact but budget friendly camera (nothing over 1,000) .. i know ALL vloggers use this and i see the quality is amazing but is this good for a sit down makeup video as well? And how long is the recording time for this camera before i have to recharge or switch the battery?
Could you send me a fee version of your product to review on my YouTube channel