Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Esraa Z.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Jodie M.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Anne H.

BY CANON

Angelina D.
Kingsland, GA
I love this camera it would be the great vlogging camera for my youtube right now I use my phone to vlog and I would love to get this camera.
Page L.
Ash, NC
I am so obsessed with this camera! It's so versatile! I'm a YouTuber & love this for both sit down videos & also vlogging! LOVE IT!
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
I love this camera because it's great for vlogging and the camera quality is sooo nice!
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Temitope L.
Hackney, London
My vlogging camera so so so handy and helpful. Very easy to use, compact, produces great quality footage and photos. the flip face screen is very handy for vlogging. Audio is also great for such a small camera. 5 STARS! Youtube - Temilondon
ADAM B.
Hi iam adam fro morocco iam so intersted for this products beacus i dont have profssienl cam i want buy i dont vave a many can you sendme this product for review becaus i have a chanel in youtube she have 2k subscrires
Nutritionist N.
Amman
I need gifts like this 😂😂
I think I should to try it for my YouTube channel to take good video and use it in my nutrition clinic to take photos with high quality and look perfect 😁
Esraa Z.
I think this will be my #giftcrush for this year haha ❤ I need it so bad, I will do my best to get this camera and I recommend it for you guys. It is AMAAAZING!!
Jodie M.
West Norwood, London
3 cheers to the g7x. One of the best cameras ever that I own. It's versatile and the screen flips up so you can see everything whilst you are filming the only concern is the way the flash pops up I feel it may be a little flimsy and I get worried that it may break if left up. Price is between £450-550 but I would highly recommend especially if you are a vlogger. Worth the money for sure. If you have wifi you can transfer photos over to your phone and edit on the go. High quality overall and stabilisation.
Kazi I.
Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] is a very nice and great quality camera . I would like to review it on my YouTube
Channel or my Instagram page. Instagram : @imad_tpark
Best Regards ,
Imad
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I think it's this camera that I've heard that a lot of people on YouTube use, is it good? And what's the price like?
Kenzie P.
Is this camera good quality? Easy to film with? I'm a YouTuber looking for a great vlogging camera
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
So i have a youtube channel Yt : Victoria Annette (VictoriannTV) But anyways... looking into investing in a good small compact but budget friendly camera (nothing over 1,000) .. i know ALL vloggers use this and i see the quality is amazing but is this good for a sit down makeup video as well? And how long is the recording time for this camera before i have to recharge or switch the battery?
Abril L.
Lima
I want this camera so so bad, I started a youtube channel 2 weeks ago and I have to record with my phone camera that runs out of memory every 5 min
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I've heard great things about the G7X camera, and here's a question. Please let me know the quality of prints that its pictures produce. I know pictures sometime look awesome on the screen but end up terrible and not sharp and smooth printed.