Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Esraa Z.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Jodie M.Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] uploaded by Anne H.

BY CANON

Nada T.
The Canon G7x has amazing picture quality. I love that it is lightweight and that makes it so easy to vlog/film on the go! The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is frustrating in regards to the focus. Sometimes it does take awhile to focus. But that is my only complaint in regards to the Canon G7x. It is definitely a must have for all vloggers. 💜
🎎🎌 H.

This camera is a vloggers dream camera. While a little bulkier than some of the older Elph Point and Shoots, this camera is still super portable and takes amazing video and stellar photos. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because the auto focus is slow and laggy. Could be improved upon.
Purple d.
I use my G7X more than my Nikon D3300. This digital camera has the features of a DSLR and is much more compact. I bring this everywhere and I've never been disappointed with any photo I've taken with it. You may not look as "professional" when you're using it compared to a DSLR but it's definitely easier to carry around and it produces the same quality.
Stu C.
West Jordan, UT
Carina C.
Clementon, NJ
I got it as a Christmas present, it's been on my wishlist for quite some time. So far it's been everything I've wanted, awesome quality pictures, I live for the flip screen. I know it's an expensive non professional camera, but it's worth it. Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base]
Emerald M.
Crawfordville, FL
ive been wanting this camera for a while and ive been wanting to start recording youtube videos on them. ive heard great reviews on this camera saying its perfect for taking videos and its great to quality and ive wanted to try it out but never ever can afford it, i will one day try it out hopefully.
Steven S.
Staff
I like this camera, but the zoom shutter broke pretty quickly after purchasing. It was a pain to fix, to the point I gave up and upgraded to the Mark II. That being said, the quality of the camera is good and interface user friendly. I used it for all my vlogging needs.
Hli Y.
I use this camera for daily vlogging.  I also use this to record videos for my Youtube channel! I love the quality of this little thing.  If you're in the market for a new small dslr then let it be this one. You won't regret it.
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this camera as an upgrade from my Sony a6000 and I must say that I absolutely love it! I couldn't have been happier with this purchase. It's easy to use and has build in wifi.
Hollie N.
I use this camera for almost all my pictures. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on my photos. You can really grow with this camera by starting with the auto function. As I've learned more I'm now using manual. There's a lot of other great settings as well such as HDR. Incredible pictures in general, and especially great macro capabilities. The best part of all is that this fits in my purse. I've had a great Canon DSLR before, but always missed out on great photo opportunities as it was too big to bring with me everywhere.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I think it's this camera that I've heard that a lot of people on YouTube use, is it good? And what's the price like?
Kenzie P.
Is this camera good quality? Easy to film with? I'm a YouTuber looking for a great vlogging camera
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
So i have a youtube channel Yt : Victoria Annette (VictoriannTV) But anyways... looking into investing in a good small compact but budget friendly camera (nothing over 1,000) .. i know ALL vloggers use this and i see the quality is amazing but is this good for a sit down makeup video as well? And how long is the recording time for this camera before i have to recharge or switch the battery?
Abril L.
Lima
I want this camera so so bad, I started a youtube channel 2 weeks ago and I have to record with my phone camera that runs out of memory every 5 min
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I've heard great things about the G7X camera, and here's a question. Please let me know the quality of prints that its pictures produce. I know pictures sometime look awesome on the screen but end up terrible and not sharp and smooth printed.