Canon PowerShot ELPH 150 IS Digital Camera with 20 Megapixels and 10x Optical Zoom (Available in multiple colors) uploaded by Natasha H.

BY CANON

Smart AUTO ensures you'll always get the best shot by automatically selecting the perfect camera settings. Canon PowerShot ELPH 150 IS Digital Camera: 20 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Auto, Standard and Portrait Effects with Smart AUTO, 720p HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Canon PowerShot ELPH 150 IS Digital Camera has a Canon 4.3-43mm zoom lens with 10x optical/4x digital zoom Equivalent to a 24-240mm lens on an analog camera with TTL Autofocus, Glass Lens 2.7" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Blue Canon PowerShot ELPH digital camera has a built-in flash with Red-Eye Correction, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 230 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, DPOF, DCF, MOV 3.75"L x 2.24"W x 0.93"H; 5.01 oz Compatibility and Warranty: 10x optical zoom digital camera with 20 megapixels is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Canon PowerShot ELPH 150 IS Digital Camera Battery, charger and power cable Quick Start Guide CD with software and digital manual To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Techie Expert
My little camera that provides high quality pictures for my family. This camera has captured so many amazing memories. The quality and color saturation is good and the zoom options are great for a camera of this size and expense. I would recommend for anyone shopping on a budget for a good camera that takes high quality pictures.
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
I purchased this camera after watching a couple of reviews and it said that it was a really good camera and I believed it. then I start using it and I am so glad that I purchased it this is the best camera that I have ever owned it is very quick with taking pictures and they always come out crystal clear
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
I love my cannon powershot. I am planning a trip to Disney and intend on bringing this camera. It has such a great lens for its price point.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Griffith, IN
It's a decent camera for everyday use. I had one of these in high school before I upgraded to go to school for photojournalism. I liked it well enough. It did what I needed.
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Canon es una marca muy buena, sus productos son excelentes, de muy buena calidad, esta camara es genial