BY CANON

For everyday moments and fun times out, the powershot elph 140 is has you covered. Super slim and easy to use, this camera has the power to capture beautiful images with a 16.0 megapixel sensor for excellent resolution and the digic 4+ image processor for great performance even in low light. You''ll be able to reach further and create more dynamic images with the powerful 8x optical zoom, and capture special memories with incredibly lifelike detail in hd video. The powershot elph 140 is camera is designed to make spectacular imaging easy. Smart auto automatically selects the right settings for 32 shooting situations while... see more...

• Does this camera have a self timer for hands off shooting? 4 Answers
Canon PowerShot ELPH 140 IS 16MP Digital Camera with 8X Optical Zoom -
  • "Its A Greatly Specification Equipped Camera, With Its Unmatchable Quality And Performance." in 6 reviews
  • "My friend lent me hers for a few family photos an they came out beautiful!" in 4 reviews
  • "I used to get a new one every few years and they take amazing pictures." in 4 reviews
  • " A friend recommended this camera after I seen pictures she took of low light situations." in 3 reviews
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a nice camera. Got it for Christmas after my other one died that I also got for Christmas another year. It's a good starter camera to take professional and personal pics.
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
This camera is great for traveling or just everyday use in general. Takes such good quality photos and it is very easy to download them onto your computer/laptop. I've had mine for a few years and the quality is still great. For the price I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I had this camera for several years and recently gave it to my mom who uses it at family gatherings. It's a simple design and takes wonderful great quality photos. It's great for any trip/ event you may go on and has a pretty long lasting battery life!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I loved my canon Powershot cameras. I used to get a new one every few years and they take amazing pictures. These cameras also don't cost that much but the quality of the images are wonderful. It's also a very easy to use camera.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
My friend lent me hers for a few family photos an they came out beautiful! Nice sleek design made it compatible with traveling and very convenient! I wish I had one! (:
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
A friend recommended this camera after I seen pictures she took of low light situations. So far it works great. I can't wait to see that it does while on vacation.
ajaih e.
Janesville, WI
Love how easy and light weigt the camera is quick easy shot and nice pic outcomes fast zoom for far away pic just love everything about this camera
Carolyn E.
Perris, CA
We had this camera before it got stolen and it was great and really easy to use! we loved to the quality and the price was very good!
Dorothy R.
SEBASTIAN, TX
This is a great starter camera, for a teen. or even an adult. great picture quality, for very little money.
Love! Lightweight, small enough to fit in Jean pocket, fun settings to change effects, easy to use
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Does this camera have a self timer for hands off shooting?