Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS  uploaded by Mayte O.

BY CANON #16 in Digital Cameras

Miranda V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love love love this camera! The digital screen on it has a great display, it stays charged through numerous uses, and I never have trouble connecting it to my desktop or laptop computer like I used to with my old camera. Very simple to use and works wonderful!
Cioly F.
Focusing is quick in day (or good) light, dropping a little more when you’re shooting in lower light. There’s a focusing light that will assist if it’s really dark, and it’s pretty rare for the camera to display a false confirmation of focus. Start-up takes a couple of seconds, possibly because of the physical limitations of extending such a long lens at speed. Shot-to-shot time is pretty speedy though, while general operational speeds are also good.
Regina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I actually just recently purchased this great quality camera. I will soon be starting my own YouTube channel and I was trying to find the best camera for that until I have enough money to buy one of those big cameras. I will honestly probably stay with this camera, it works just as well. Takes very clear photos/videos and its very easy to use.
Whitney B.
For point and shoot cameras, this is definitely one of the best. Small, sleek and stylish, it's easy to carry with you wherever you go. And better pictures than you'll get on your phone! Great for parties or traveling without adding bulk. I still prefer the s100 from Canon, or even a dslr, but I know that's not always right for every person. When I worked at Best Buy, this was the camera i recommended more than any other.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I love this camera! I use it to vlog many family events and it always leaves me with beautiful videos & pictures. The only thing that I dislike is that sometimes while recording the camera loses focus and takes a while to refocus. Other than that little problem I would definitely recommend it.
Vishah H.
Folsom, CA
Just recently bought this camera and I absolutely LOVE it. It is absolutely perfect for HD pictures. Its really small and compact meaning it'll fit in your pocket, purse, or backpack really easily.
A lot of camera's have zooming issues (like, when you zoom in the photo becomes blurry). But that isn't the case with this.
I love this camera, it is overall one of the best compact cameras I have ever used.
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This camera was a given to me as a wedding gift three years ago. I liked the pictures it takes- they turn out beautiful. I also like that it was so small that I could keep it in my purse at all times. However, the one thing I didn't like about it is that, at times, when I held the button down to take a pictures, I found that it wouldn't take! I am not sure if it was a setting that I couldn't figure out or what but it happened on more than one occasion. Good camera for the price but I wouldn't recommend it.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We love this camera. My husband & I bought it before our trip to Ireland and it took some great shots. The battery lasts a long time & the zoom is great. It's affordable and a good product for taking "professional" shots without paying $1000s.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
I bought this camera to take better quality pictures than my phone does and I have to say so far I haven't been disappointed! It's no DSLR (& to be honest I don't have much experience with DSLR's) but I like that I can use it as a simple point & shoot or manually change settings if I wanted to. Also have used it to vlog a little
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I have had this camera for years and I love it, it is so compact I can take it anywhere. It takes great pics, the battery lasts forever and the zoom is great compared to others of the same size!!! The digital pictures download easily and are easy to manipulate and edit! I love cannon, it so easy and user friendly!!!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Would you buy this or would you continue to take photos with your phone?
Takwa N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
wow !! can't stop saying wow !!!
Arielle M.