Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine uploaded by Sage P.Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine uploaded by Kelli D.

BY CANON

Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Do not waste your hard earned money on this printer! it'll break your bank account on ink alone! It uses up ink way to quickly, not to mention since it is 3 colors in 1 cartridge, you may of actually only used 1 of those 3 colors, but once one is gone the entire cartridge is seen as empty and you can't use the other colors. It's best to go with the printers that use Single Cartridges for each color, this way you truly use up all the ink, and only have to replace what is really empty. I bought this printer not even 3 weeks ago, and already gave it away and purchased a different one. If you only print 2-3 times a year and don't print anything but text, then it'll be okay - as long as you print a page out at least once a week so the ink doesn't dry up. This printer can't even print out a decent picture. it is a waste of money even if it is cheap, the ink will cost you a lot more than the printer did in the end.
Sage P.
I got this printer 2 months ago. I've used it two to three times a week since I got it and it still has the original ink. I like that it is wireless because I can also print from my phone or from my computer. It prints quickly, it scans, and sends fax. I like the black compact look, it fits nicely on my end table by my computer. I have never had a paper jam the whole time I've used it, its never broken or had an error, and the ink looks great. It has come in handy so many times this summer while preparing for the school year.
Brooke B.
I snagged this baby up on black Friday this year for $35 and I am completely in love with it. I print things daily. Mostly paperwork and word documents. Oh and of course my coupons!! But so far I have no flaws!! Love that I can connect from my smartphone and print instantly. Can't beat it for the price!!
Karina N.
Chester, VA
Very good printer I print pictures with it and the come out great it's also a fax machine very great price