Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer with Bonus Accessory Value Bundle

BY CANON

Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer: Print Speed Black: Up to 9.9 ppm; Color: Up to 5.7 ppm Print Resolution Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Built-in Wireless Replacement Ink Canon PG-240, PG-240XL, PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridges; CL-241, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridges Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) Print from multiple computers Direct Print Supported USB 2.0 port, AirPrint 30-page auto-document feeder Copier Settings: Up to 2.7 cpm Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi Paper and Media Compatibility: 30-sheet (ADF), 100-sheet (ASF) input tray, 100-sheet output tray Media Types: Plain Paper, Super High Gloss Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Semi-Gloss Photo Paper, Matte Photo Paper, envelopes, borderless media System Requirements: Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X (10.6.8-10.9) What's Included: Quick Reference User's Guide Installation CD-ROMs Power cord USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liz H.
Based on reviews we read on the internet, this was supposed to be a really good printer. It's almost that. It prints wirelessly, which is a huge plus since we have several computers around the house. However, for some reason, we're having trouble scanning and having the printer deliver the documents/photos wirelessly. It tells us it must be connected to the computer via USB before it scans anything. That alone is annoying. Maybe we haven't figured out how to connect or use the printer correctly, but it's supposed to be an easy set up.
Tawny M.
Tonawanda , NY
Was given this printer by a friend of mine to feed my coupon addiction. It prints from all my apple devices as well as my hp laptops. I've found the ink cartridges to be affordable, and for the amount of printing I do they seem to last longer than other brands. The only issue I've had is having to re sync the wireless connection if I haven't used the printer in a few days.
Jessica N.
I recently purchased this printer and I love how it prints wirelessly! It's really easy and accessible. But the first time using it, it was really difficult to set up. After everything is set up accordingly, it does run smoothly!
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
This is a really good printer. I am a college student who lives at home and this is perfect for everything I need to print. It prints on regular paper, thick paper, and photo paper. I really like this printer because it is an "airprint" printer, meaning it connects over wifi and you do not have to plug it in to use it. Love this product!
Mandi R.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I don't have this exact model, but I do have a Canon Pixma. While it is a good printer, I found that HP printers had more features and worked more for my needs.
Lela M.
My college printer. I love that it all in one but i quickly found that the wireless thing isn't for me i had to buy a connector cord for $3.00 from ebay.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I upgraded my previous all in one printer for this model and I absolutely love it! It scans, it makes copies, it prints wirelessly. Amazing!!