Canon PIXMA MG3520 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Photo Print uploaded by Keeley P.

BY CANON

The PIXMA MG3520 wireless inkjet photo all-in-one puts excellent print quality and remarkable convenience in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous photos at home! What's more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage. The PIXMA MG3520 features AirPrint that allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house. The MG3520 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Plus, the Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you. And changing cartridges or adding paper is a snap with FastFront - it's all done from the front of the printer. see more...

Daphne D.
Daphne D.
My daughter had a school project that included pictures from her phone. This printer did an amazing job. The pictures looked very professional.
mark f.
mark f.
Laredo
Hi, my name is mark Flores and my gmail Is Markiie. Flores@gmail.com and I've been looking at your product for about 3 weeks and I was wondering if you could send me your product to my house my address is 2319 Sanchez St 78040 because I would like to review it on my YouTube channel so that more people would want to buy your product. "
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Great printer, easy to operate. We have 2 in our office. They scan items easily, copy, and print well. The thing I like most is how this can fold in and become more compact- both areas these printeres are in are fairly small so it's good that they can fit in those spaces.
Jill D.
Jill D.
I love this printer. It works great and for the price you can't beat it. The pictures come out clear although not professional print quality. It works.
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Love this printer! works great, great affordable price and multi functionality. Works a lot better than my old all-in-one printer.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
#Blackfriday best purchase! It had really helped me out and great for college!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
Got this for college. It's a good price and is able to do a lot of things the only thing that was difficult was setting up the wireless connection, it took my roommate and I awhile to figure it out!
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This printer works really well. I bought this after having a lot of trouble with another brand. So far this printer has been reliable. It prints fast and clear. It is a little more fuzzy when it comes to large detailed images but it does the job good enough for me.