BY CANON

Canon Pixma iP7220 Photo Inkjet Printer: Pixma Printer features clear printing technology see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
April G.
Lafayette, LA
It is cool for the price. If you scan a lot this is not for you. There is no feeder but over all its a cool product.
Mandie L.
I am hoping that this is the same exact printer as mine. I looks like it. Anyways, the printer that I have is a really great printer but it does have some flaws. It takes a long time (sometimes) for the computer and the printer to communicate with each other and in turn makes the printed document that you need in a flash print in three hours (exaggerated, but it does take a long time). It also does not have a feeder to feed the paper, you have to do each page that you need to scan one by one. Anyways, for the price, its an excellent printer.
Elina L.
Very impressed with this printer for the price! very easy to use and the print quality is perfect for what i need!
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
Ok here's my babe. I had this for about 5 good years now, And it works lovely. I got it with my bundle at walmart, the price and what it can do , helps my busy schedule.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
Is this a wireless printer and would I be able to print photos straight from my phone or would I need to be connected to a computer?