BY CANON

Canon Photography Products
  • "It is a great camera for if you are starting to get into photography or even if you just really love taking photos and what them to have great quality." in 18 reviews
  • "I love my t3i that I currently use, and the cameras are user friendly enough that my mom can easily take great pictures without burying herself in the manual." in 12 reviews
  • "I have been searching for a high quality camera to take photos during my travels and have heard endless positive reviews on Canon products." in 11 reviews
  • "About a year and a half ago I purchased my first DSLR, the Canon t3i and I was happy with how quickly I was able to learn to use it, and learn to use it to my best needs." in 10 reviews
  • "We purchased our Canon DLSR three years ago for nature/hiking photos and the product still works great, despite a couple of scuffs, falls, and weather exposure. " in 9 reviews
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
My Canon Rebel T6 is my favorite camera I've ever had. As a blogger who photographs makeup and beauty products, it's very important that my camera captures details with great precision and captures light well. This camera works far better than my Sony a5000 for both of those features. The wifi function makes transferring photos super easy, the camera is very user friendly, and the interchangeable lens gives you diversity to your setup. I can't recommend the quality and price of Canon products enough!
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
My entire family loves photography and every time I've asked for a new camera, or a new product for photography every always goes straight to Canon products. The clarity is impeccable, they are so easy to use if you don't know much about cameras. But you can also get a lot out of the manual settings. Getting photos/ videos from my camera to my computers has never been an issue, which is usually is for other makers. The products are well worth the money and definitely a great investment!
Stephanie V.
I absolutely love this brand! It's great for both amateurs and pro photographers alike! The L series lenses are absolutely astounding and produce beautiful quality images, which the image stabilization that's available on many other lenses provides a great picture at a lower price point. This has been my staple brand for over 10 years, and I couldn't be happier!
Dina K.
I have always recommended canon to friends and family because it's so user friendly! I can't say much about Nikon since I've never own one of their cameras, but canon has been a great brand to grow with. I have used their beginner's camera kit and I'm now using their professional grade equipment for work. I've been a loyal customer for years!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm such a Canon junkie. People have told me that Nikon is best for photography and Canon is better for video, but I feel a bit biased. I learned photography/video on a Canon DSLR so I will always choose Canon. I just love the camera bodies, the interface, everything. Also their app is so user-friendly and convenient. 10/10 would recommend 😉
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
I love my Canon 60 I love it I love it it cost a little bit but it was totally worth it takes great pictures and is great for my business I bought it online and once I learn how to do all the basic camera function I really was able to get the camera that I wanted to take the picture that I wanted to get
Samantha C.
Cannon is my favorite brand when it comes to camera products, their products are such high quality and they have such a good rapport with the photography community. I've never had an issue with any of their products, although difficult to learn in the beginning they take great photos every time.
Taylor R.
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm completely obsessed with my Canon t3i. Adjustable screen, user friendly, great pictures and picture settings. It can't get much better than that if you're just looking for a simple blogging photo camera or taking photos of friends, family and nature! Great company and great products.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
My canon 5d mark iii is the best thing I bought myself. I love the full frame & the amazing L lenses I am able to get for it. The focal range is amazing & I would highly recommend to all pro photographers. Don't get a full frame camera if the "green button" is all you use.
Annie D.
Pittsburg, KS
Personally I am a Nikon user, however my sister loves her canon. I used her canon to take portfolio pictures for college and they were the most high quality, beautiful images I have seen! Most likely it is worth every penny, especially if you are into photography.
Andrea S.
Is canon a good camara brand?
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this worth the money??
Sarah B.
What camera would you recommend for blogging?
Lizz O.
Saint Pauls, NC
Are Canon products worth the money?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
does it have a great quality ?