BY CANON

Canon Photography Products
  • "It is a great camera for if you are starting to get into photography or even if you just really love taking photos and what them to have great quality." in 18 reviews
  • "I love my t3i that I currently use, and the cameras are user friendly enough that my mom can easily take great pictures without burying herself in the manual." in 12 reviews
  • "I have been searching for a high quality camera to take photos during my travels and have heard endless positive reviews on Canon products." in 11 reviews
  • "About a year and a half ago I purchased my first DSLR, the Canon t3i and I was happy with how quickly I was able to learn to use it, and learn to use it to my best needs." in 10 reviews
  • "We purchased our Canon DLSR three years ago for nature/hiking photos and the product still works great, despite a couple of scuffs, falls, and weather exposure. " in 9 reviews
Alexandra R.
Orlando , FL
I have the canon 5D mark iv and I LOVE it! It has shown me a world of new potential and I have booked many photoshoots. People really enjoy what I get from this camera the lowlight settings are super as the ISO is so good. Yes 100% I would recommend this camera Canon - Eos 5d Mark Iv Dslr Camera (body Only)
Jessica G.
Madison
I have had the same Canon camera for years, and it is by far the best investment I have made. I have taken it abroad and it has been amazing and it was super easy to use. The touchscreen in my camera is one of the highlights and it is so customizable!
Alaysha S.
I have always love love LOVE canon cameras , i would die to have one for my photography class I’m taking also to have one in general to take beautiful pictures , i would recommend this product to any photographies out there or anyone in general
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
I have the pleasure of using this beautiful piece of equipment at work for photoshoots and product shots and cannot say enough good about it. It's a good size, but not too bulky. There are enough settings to come up with a good photograph, regardless of your surroundings - and without being too complicated. It's just a great piece of equipment - would recommend for all amateur photographers, including moms and dads that want to capture their children growing up.
Maria De Jesus B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have owned a few different Canon Cameras, all of which I have LOVED! I love the quality that Canon consistently delivers throughout their DSLR's. I love their line of wonderful lenses to accompany your perfect Canon Camera. I've been able to shoot thousands of wonderful photographs thanks to Canon!
Morgan J.
South Bend, IN
High quality, I use this to shoot weddings with! There is a bit of a learning curve but when you are used to it it is such a pal. I use this often and it is a tank, sturdy and consistent. The colors are great and matched with great lenses it is an excellent choice. I would definitely recommend.
Chole E.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My parents have two older canon professional cameras and they are wonderful. The pictures are so clear and it is easy to use. I mean, if I can take a decent picture than anyone can do it because I have the skills of a five year old. I would recommend to anyone who has the money.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2 Megapixel DSLR Camera - 1080p - Black - EF-S 18-55mm IS STM LensSo I spent two months researching a camera that was less than $1000 that came ready to shoot. I got tired of the point and click photos and wanted something that would give me some great photos of my hobbies and my daughter. The auto-focus is lightning fast and I can get exactly the shot I was looking for. The wireless feature is handy as I can remote control the T6i from my android phone for those super long exposures (so I don't inadvertently move the camera by pressing the button). The large/raw files come out as 6000x4000 pixels which is more than enough resolution to get amazing photos on my 5K imac. I can't express how much the best buy sales rep was (I believe she was Canon certified). She gave me a run down on some of the basics and invited me to come back for more instruction should I want it (Not just functionality, but how to obtain particular shots). She also told me about the protection service. After seeing a professional photographer buddy get hit in the face/camera with a race tire (at a race track, car slid off the track and into some breakaway tires) it was an easy decision (comes with an annual professional cleaning/checkup too). I love that Best Buy puts subject matter experts in their stores, and has hands on demos for a lot of products. You just can't get that type of interaction online. Will be going back when I'm ready to upgrade.
Yadira V.
Tucson, AZ
I've shot Nikon and Canon, but I personally prefer Canon as I rely on it for both photography and video. I owe a Canon 6d which is AMAZING with low light and it gives me quality photos.
Cameron L.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the ‘big guns’ in the photography world for over half a century, Canon remains a significant force in the market today. This is particularly true in the digital SLR sector, where it has held the No 1 or No 2 position since the introduction of the EOS 30D, its first fully ‘homegrown’ model, and the EOS 300D, generally considered the first ‘consumer’ digital SLR. Canon today offers a range of digital SLR models, from the entry-level to the high end professional, including both APS-C and full frame bodies, all using Canon’s in-house CMOS sensors. In addition to SLRs, Canon has a successful range of compact cameras and is a leading manufacturer of laser and inkjet printers, scanners, camcorders, binoculars and multifunctional devices.
Andrea S.
Is canon a good camara brand?
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this worth the money??
Sarah B.
What camera would you recommend for blogging?
Lizz O.
Saint Pauls, NC
Are Canon products worth the money?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
does it have a great quality ?