Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Deirdre T.Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Stacy a.Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Ivannia Vannesa V.See all 20 photos

BY CANON

• What's a good camera to start a YouTu...For sure this is a great brand... 4 Answers
  • What's the best Canon Camera for YouT...I use a t5i 5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?? Depends on how often you'll be... 15 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "It is a great camera for if you are starting to get into photography or even if you just really love taking photos and what them to have great quality." in 18 reviews
  • "I love my t3i that I currently use, and the cameras are user friendly enough that my mom can easily take great pictures without burying herself in the manual." in 12 reviews
  • "I have been searching for a high quality camera to take photos during my travels and have heard endless positive reviews on Canon products." in 11 reviews
  • "About a year and a half ago I purchased my first DSLR, the Canon t3i and I was happy with how quickly I was able to learn to use it, and learn to use it to my best needs." in 10 reviews
  • "We purchased our Canon DLSR three years ago for nature/hiking photos and the product still works great, despite a couple of scuffs, falls, and weather exposure. " in 9 reviews
Cameron L.
Cameron L.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the ‘big guns’ in the photography world for over half a century, Canon remains a significant force in the market today. This is particularly true in the digital SLR sector, where it has held the No 1 or No 2 position since the introduction of the EOS 30D, its first fully ‘homegrown’ model, and the EOS 300D, generally considered the first ‘consumer’ digital SLR. Canon today offers a range of digital SLR models, from the entry-level to the high end professional, including both APS-C and full frame bodies, all using Canon’s in-house CMOS sensors. In addition to SLRs, Canon has a successful range of compact cameras and is a leading manufacturer of laser and inkjet printers, scanners, camcorders, binoculars and multifunctional devices.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
London, KY
Canon has always been a trusted brand throughout my family. I started with a small point and shoot camera, then worked my way up into a higher grade DSLR. I've never had any malfunctions or problem's within the brand. The Canon Rebel t3i was my first higher end camera, and I can say that it was well worth the money that I spent on it. As you can see, the quality of photos it provides are stunning and clear. I always recommend this company to anyone looking to launch their photography business, or would want a smaller camera. All of the products I've purchased are tried and true.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
My Canon Rebel T6 is my favorite camera I've ever had. As a blogger who photographs makeup and beauty products, it's very important that my camera captures details with great precision and captures light well. This camera works far better than my Sony a5000 for both of those features. The wifi function makes transferring photos super easy, the camera is very user friendly, and the interchangeable lens gives you diversity to your setup. I can't recommend the quality and price of Canon products enough!
Najette A.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
My entire family loves photography and every time I've asked for a new camera, or a new product for photography every always goes straight to Canon products. The clarity is impeccable, they are so easy to use if you don't know much about cameras. But you can also get a lot out of the manual settings. Getting photos/ videos from my camera to my computers has never been an issue, which is usually is for other makers. The products are well worth the money and definitely a great investment!
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL
I've had my Canon EOS Rebel T3i for quite a while. Being that it's my first DSLR camera, I have to say it is well worth the money. I can safely say that with the proper care, this camera lasts a long time, and takes excellent pictures, and if you're photography-savvy, you can really get a lot out of this camera. I highly recommend it for first-time photographers that are just taking interest in the photography field, though.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I absolutely love this brand! It's great for both amateurs and pro photographers alike! The L series lenses are absolutely astounding and produce beautiful quality images, which the image stabilization that's available on many other lenses provides a great picture at a lower price point. This has been my staple brand for over 10 years, and I couldn't be happier!
Dana K.
Dana K.
I have always recommended canon to friends and family because it's so user friendly! I can't say much about Nikon since I've never own one of their cameras, but canon has been a great brand to grow with. I have used their beginner's camera kit and I'm now using their professional grade equipment for work. I've been a loyal customer for years!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm such a Canon junkie. People have told me that Nikon is best for photography and Canon is better for video, but I feel a bit biased. I learned photography/video on a Canon DSLR so I will always choose Canon. I just love the camera bodies, the interface, everything. Also their app is so user-friendly and convenient. 10/10 would recommend 😉
Erin P.
Erin P.
I have a canon rebel DSLR camera and I absolutely love it. I have been using the same camera for about 7 years now, and I have had no problems. The battery pack still works well too, which is really impressive to me because with my previous cameras my battery would begin dying really quickly after about a year of use.
Great camera! Definitely was easy to use. I bought it at costco and am very happy with the quality. I would definitely recommend cannon products because they are so reliable. It was also super easy to switch between different lenses. I don't think there is any improvement that needs to be made on this camera.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Is canon a good camara brand?
Yajaira b.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this worth the money??
Lizz O.
Lizz O.
Saint Pauls, NC
Are Canon products worth the money?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
What camera would you recommend for blogging?
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
does it have a great quality ?