Canon Photography Products

by Canon

Best street photography lens at a relatively cheaper price that can be used on a 6D Mark II?
Is it worth the price ? Does it take good pictures and videos?
Is there a vox box for this product? I'd truly appreciate one to try for reviews.
Start your review of Canon Photography Products !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...photography or even if you just really love taking photos and what them to have great quality.in reviews
I love my t3i that I currently use, and the cameras are user friendly enough that my mom can easily take great pictures without burying herself in the manual.in reviews
I have been searching for a high quality camera to take photos during my travels and have heard endless positive reviews on Canon products.in reviews
About a year and a half ago I purchased my first DSLR, the Canon t3i and I was happy with how quickly I was able to learn to use it, and learn to use it to my best needs.in reviews
We purchased our Canon DLSR three years ago for nature/hiking photos and the product still works great, despite a couple of scuffs, falls, and weather exposure. in reviews
Jenna B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I am a Canon girl for sure!!! I know their are other brands out there that are just as good as canon but I am #teamcanon. I currently have a T6i and looking to upgrade to the Mark IV.
muna A.
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by muna A.
Sehr schön ich wünsche immer ein Gift bekommen Sehr schön ich wünsche immer ein Gift bekommen Sehr schön ich wünsche immer ein Gift bekommen
Selena F.
Clearwater, FL
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Selena F.
I have a Canon Rebel T6 and I absolutely love it. I have 4 different lenses for it and have always enjoyed every one. Currently using my 50mm f/1.8 the most and just recently got a 24mm lens. I would absolutely recommend Canon products to everyone.
Geraldine K.
Berlin
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Geraldine K.
I love the Canon and it's lenses. It surpasses my expectations and I am so happy that I made the correct decision in buying it. Super light camera and easy to use. It's perfect for beginners. It is not so cheap but it is worth it. Highly recommended.
Nicola V.
Hastings, England
Techie Expert Level 1
Canon has always had a reputation for being an excellent quality brand. I love this camera because it allows me to capture great quality memories.
Susan S.
Techie Expert Level 5
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Susan S.
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Susan S.
Love my Canon camera! I photograph everything.. this camera is user friendly, with easy attachments proving you with many photo options to capture your unique view. Caption for the attached photo “But what if, somewhere between letting go and holding on, we found the courage to love again.” ~ Ariana
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert Level 4
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Letty S.
My husband bought me a canon camera for our vecation going overseas, l use this camera all most a two-year from now until now l have a hard time sometimes, how to use it,but working great , great photo quality and feel good, to hold very user friendly and easy to operate the point auto shooting works best for me.
andy A.
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by andy A.
In general Canon is great brand i love to use I have canon 1300D which is great model and nicely to use Really easy for beginner Photographer and u can learn to be a professional photographer They have nice lens and also u can connect to wi-fi also is another good point price also is the best
ilyas R.
hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is AYMEN  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners . I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company

Nom: ilyas rafik

email: [email protected]
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Techie Expert Level 3
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Hazalia C.
Canon Photography Products  uploaded by Hazalia C.
Purchased at: Costco
I love canon products for Camera. I have a mirrorless EOS M50 which is great for taking pictures and videos. The most remarkable feature is you can flip the screen that makes it able to take selfie pictures or videos. I love blogging using this camera. The price is slightly too much, but I got it from Costco for a better price.

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Solsire M.
davenport
il y a 4 mois
Rayna E. il y a 2 mois
It was my first camera and I still have mine...just enjoy and take the time to learn the features that best suit your style of photography...