Add a Photo

By CANON
Photos (18)
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

I have been using Canon for almost 15 years. My first Canon was a Rebel. Then the Rebel Xti and now I have the 60D. I have had it for almost 7 years. I am very happy with it. I hope to get the 6D or 5D Mark IV at some point in the near future though as I would love to upgrade to a full frame camera. Canon is excellent quality and I would highly recommend it. But as with any major purchase, do you research. There is a lot of good information out there on Canon as well as other brands. One important thing to note, when you invest in a camera system with lenses, you are stuck with using that brand unless you decide to sell everything and switch over. I personally would never use anything but Canon, but this is something to think about. My favorite lens is the Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS. This is a fantastic lens! The quality is simply amazing. While it is an expensive lens, I would highly recommend renting it before buying to make sure it is the right lens for your needs.
Cameron L.
Cameron L.
Jacksonville, FL

One of the ‘big guns’ in the photography world for over half a century, Canon remains a significant force in the market today. This is particularly true in the digital SLR sector, where it has held the No 1 or No 2 position since the introduction of the EOS 30D, its first fully ‘homegrown’ model, and the EOS 300D, generally considered the first ‘consumer’ digital SLR. Canon today offers a range of digital SLR models, from the entry-level to the high end professional, including both APS-C and full frame bodies, all using Canon’s in-house CMOS sensors. In addition to SLRs, Canon has a successful range of compact cameras and is a leading manufacturer of laser and inkjet printers, scanners, camcorders, binoculars and multifunctional devices.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
London, KY

Canon has always been a trusted brand throughout my family. I started with a small point and shoot camera, then worked my way up into a higher grade DSLR. I've never had any malfunctions or problem's within the brand. The Canon Rebel t3i was my first higher end camera, and I can say that it was well worth the money that I spent on it. As you can see, the quality of photos it provides are stunning and clear. I always recommend this company to anyone looking to launch their photography business, or would want a smaller camera. All of the products I've purchased are tried and true.
COJ-426186Rosmira H.
COJ-426186Rosmira H.
Miami, FL 2240 nw 114th ave unit zm

Mi familia
entera ama la fotografía y cada vez que he pedido una nueva cámara, o un
nuevo producto para la fotografía siempre va directamente a los
productos de Canon. La claridad es impecable, son tan fáciles de usar si no sabes mucho acerca de las cámaras. Pero también puede sacar mucho partido de la configuración manual. Obtener fotos / videos desde mi cámara a mis computadoras nunca ha sido un problema, que normalmente es para otros fabricantes. Los productos son bien vale la pena el dinero y sin duda una gran inversión
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI

My Canon Rebel T6 is my favorite camera I've ever had. As a blogger who photographs makeup and beauty products, it's very important that my camera captures details with great precision and captures light well. This camera works far better than my Sony a5000 for both of those features. The wifi function makes transferring photos super easy, the camera is very user friendly, and the interchangeable lens gives you diversity to your setup. I can't recommend the quality and price of Canon products enough!
Najette A.
Najette A.
Brooklyn, NY

My entire family loves photography and every time I've asked for a new camera, or a new product for photography every always goes straight to Canon products. The clarity is impeccable, they are so easy to use if you don't know much about cameras. But you can also get a lot out of the manual settings. Getting photos/ videos from my camera to my computers has never been an issue, which is usually is for other makers. The products are well worth the money and definitely a great investment!
Oriana C.
Oriana C.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1161317 Miami, Fl 33198-1044 Tel.: (305)500-9199

Nunca jamas en mi vida que Teñido Una canon, Quisiera Tener Al menos Una párr Aprender a usarla y pues grabar mis hermosos de vídeo Gracias a ustedes, pues es La Primera Vez Que USO This page, mi mayor deseo es complacer un mis Suscriptores con poco ONU Elegantes mis vídeos y pues Darle ONU percentage una ustedes por ESE maravilloso regalo, Muchas Personas Como ustedes Nunca Han podido Tener ESA una excelente camara Como, ya TENEMOS al menos la Oportunidad de Poder tenerla ...
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY

I will always choose Canon - quality product that is reliable and trustworthy. My first DSLR was Canon EOS 450D, now I switched to 5D Mark II -  yes, it does cost a lot of money but when you analyze what you get, it is a very reasonably priced camera. 21.1 megapixels, blisteringly fast shutter speed, a very high ISO range that is totally useable, and the simplest and fastest method of adjustment on the planet that stays where you put it, you name it! Canon is my love forever.
Nena S.
Nena S.
Santee, CA

As a professional photographer, Canon is the only brand I will ever use. Canon's products are more expensive than Nikon and their other competitors, but you're paying for quality. There's simply no other brand out there whose products match that of Canon. If you're looking for a job as a second shooter for a wedding company or if you're trying to get a job at a photography studio, they will most likely require that you use Canon.
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL

I've had my Canon EOS Rebel T3i for quite a while. Being that it's my first DSLR camera, I have to say it is well worth the money. I can safely say that with the proper care, this camera lasts a long time, and takes excellent pictures, and if you're photography-savvy, you can really get a lot out of this camera. I highly recommend it for first-time photographers that are just taking interest in the photography field, though.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Is canon a good camara brand?
Yajaira b.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA

Is this worth the money??
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

What camera would you recommend for blogging?
Lizz O.
Lizz O.
Saint Pauls, NC

Are Canon products worth the money?
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

does it have a great quality ?