BY CANON

Canon Photography Products
  • "It is a great camera for if you are starting to get into photography or even if you just really love taking photos and what them to have great quality." in 18 reviews
  • "I love my t3i that I currently use, and the cameras are user friendly enough that my mom can easily take great pictures without burying herself in the manual." in 12 reviews
  • "I have been searching for a high quality camera to take photos during my travels and have heard endless positive reviews on Canon products." in 11 reviews
  • "About a year and a half ago I purchased my first DSLR, the Canon t3i and I was happy with how quickly I was able to learn to use it, and learn to use it to my best needs." in 10 reviews
  • "We purchased our Canon DLSR three years ago for nature/hiking photos and the product still works great, despite a couple of scuffs, falls, and weather exposure. " in 9 reviews
Alexandra R.
Orlando , FL
I have the canon 5D mark iv and I LOVE it! It has shown me a world of new potential and I have booked many photoshoots. People really enjoy what I get from this camera the lowlight settings are super as the ISO is so good. Yes 100% I would recommend this camera Canon - Eos 5d Mark Iv Dslr Camera (body Only)
Bridgette G.
Orlando
I love my Canon 70d. I got it on an amazing deal but even if I didn't I would still love it. I love that you can use full-frame lenses with it as well as crop-sensors. The ability to transfer my photos via wifi to my phone is perfect for me since a lot of the time I don't have my computer with me when I am shooting. The video quality of this camera is also fantastic. My SO who works as a news videographer agrees that the quality is great. Currently I am shooting with a Canon 50mm lens on it, and I love the depth of field it gives me, with the blurry/bokeh background.
Kalia L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I am definitely a Canon girl and I don't plan to change that anytime soon. My camera body and lens are all Canon and they have not let me down. They're super reliable. I own the Canon 80D and the Canon 50mm 1.4 lens. I purchase them off Amazon.  And I plan to purchase the Canon Mark IV in the future + more canon lens. I would recommend Canon products to all my friends and families.
Brianna Z.
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Canon products! I have and love a Canon Rebel SL1 which is their smallest model. It takes such beautiful pictures and I actually ended up getting a second of the same model about 2 years after I got my first just because I loved it so much! Maybe one day I will upgrade to another Canon camera but for now I am still really loving my Rebel SL1 ! If you haven't tried a canon or are on the fence about trying one, I definitely recommend getting one because you will not regret that decision!
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I own a Canon DSLR Rebel t5 and I LOVE IT! It is perfect for me and my family.  It takes incredible pictures and it's super easy to use. I am not a professional and I just use it for everything.  It's a little expensive but it definitely lasts and the quality of it is worth it.
Alaysha S.
I have always love love LOVE canon cameras , i would die to have one for my photography class I’m taking also to have one in general to take beautiful pictures , i would recommend this product to any photographies out there or anyone in general
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
I have the pleasure of using this beautiful piece of equipment at work for photoshoots and product shots and cannot say enough good about it. It's a good size, but not too bulky. There are enough settings to come up with a good photograph, regardless of your surroundings - and without being too complicated. It's just a great piece of equipment - would recommend for all amateur photographers, including moms and dads that want to capture their children growing up.
Emily S.
Fishers, IN
I have the Canon 5D Mark III and am so happy with it! I have two different Canon lenses that make my images look wonderful. I use this camera mainly for my business product photos, but love to bring it along while traveling.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
CANON CAMERAS ARE AMAZING!!! The quality is always amazing and it is very useful especially if you are not a pro. I really like how you can buy different lenses so you can take different types of pictures. I would totally recommend the cannon brand to everyone who wants good easy pictures.
Haylee H.
Canon all the way!! I am just starting in the photography world and I Shoot with a Canon Rebel T6! I hope to soon save up and upgrade to a body in the mark IV series! Would recommend the brand to anyone!
Andrea S.
Is canon a good camara brand?
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this worth the money??
Sarah B.
What camera would you recommend for blogging?
Lizz O.
Saint Pauls, NC
Are Canon products worth the money?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
does it have a great quality ?