Canon PGI-225 & CLI-226 Compatible Set of 5 Ink Cartridges: 1 Pigment Black PGI225, 1 each of CLI226 Black/ Cyan / Magenta / Yellow

BY NONE

Conveniently order the ink you need with our 5 pack compatible Canon PGI225 & CLI226 ink cartridges. This Canon PGI225 & CLI226 set includes 1 pigment black PGI225, and 1 each of CLI226 dye black, cyan, magenta and yellow inkjet cartridges. Why pay twice as much for brand name OEM Canon PGI225 & CLI226 printer ink cartridges when our generic brand printer supplies are cheaper in price but equal in quality? Our compatible PGI225 & CLI226 ink cartridges contain a brand new chip which allows you to track your printer ink levels. Other companies offer PGI225 & CLI226 inkjet cartridges with no attached chip and force you to turn off your ink level gauges. This process is time consuming and ink levels dont appear on the computer. Benefit from tracking ink levels with our compatible PGI225 & CLI226 cartridges with new chips that show correct ink levels. Our compatible brand replacement Canon PGI225 & CLI226 inkjet cartridges are backed by a full 2 year 100% satisfaction guarantee. So Stock up now! LD © Cartridges are manufactured in an internationally certified ISO 9002 factory. LD © cartridges come with a 100% 365 day money back guarantee and technical support. For use in the following printers: Canon Pixma MG5220, Pixma iP4820, Pixma MX882, Pixma MG5120, Pixma iX6520. LD Products is the exclusive reseller of LD Products brand of high quality printing supplies on Walmart. see more...

• Anyone else think these are pretty pricey? I have the printer and...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
This ink work great, I just wish computer ink wasn't so expensive. I buy this mainly because it cheaper to buy it all the color instead of just one color. We love our cannon printer and it print great with this ink.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
If you need ink these are the ones you want. The colors are so bright and brings all my pictures to life!
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
I'm always printing using the link and sometimes when you buy cheaper products the ink doesn't last you very long but this brand is great. The colors are vibrant and make my paper come to life!
Emily W.
Ozark, MO
These iniks are great! i like that they come in a pack and variety of colors. they always have your prints looking clear and crisp. i would continue to buy these
alissa h.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We buy this because it's a much better deal than buying all of the inks separately. We use our printer constantly for coupons, school work, etc. so the extra ink comes in handy for sure.
Robin L.
Very vibrant, true colors that spray the page...pretty good value and doesn't dry up quickly like some brands do.
katina h.
These inks are awesome, they are so.vibrant and bright that it makes your paper stand out even more.they are worth.the price.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
I find that canon is the best for printer ink. Usually I use a lot of ink and this brand out weighs the others because it lasts solo long
Jaime B.
parkersburg, West Virginia
We always buy canon ink cartridges. Buying them all together is a convenience as well. I do a lot of crafts and Pinterest projects so I use quite a bit of ink. Pleased with the product.
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone else think these are pretty pricey? I have the printer and it was cheaper than the ink.