BY CANON

Canon MG7120 PIXMA Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner: Canon MG7120 PIXMA Inkjet Printer/Copier/Scanner Key Features: Canon Printer/Copier/Scanner Print Speed Black: Up to 15 ipm; Color: Up to 10 ipm Print Resolution Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Memory Card Slots: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, microSD Card, microSDHC Card, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), xD-Picture Card (Type H) Built-in Wireless Canon - Pixma Inkjet Multifunction Printer Replacement Ink PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Print from multiple computers Direct Print Supported Memory cards, USB 2.0 port and Pict-bridge enable devices Copier Settings: Color: 14 seconds Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi Canon - Pixma Inkjet Multifunction Printer Paper and Media Compatibility: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte Photo Paper, U.S. #10 Envelope, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used Canon MG7120 PIXMA Inkjet Printer/Copier/Scanner System Requirements: Canon Printer/Copier/Scanner Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, XP Professional x64, Vista, Mac OS X (10.4.4-10.6.x Intel), 2000 5.00.2195 or later, Vista x64, Mac OS X (10.3.9 Power PC), Linux, Windows 7, Mac OS X (10.4.4-10.5.xPowerPC) What's Included: Quick Reference User's Guide Installation CD-ROMs Power supply Power cord USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Techie Expert
This was my favorite out of the other brands. Very easy to use, beautiful quality, and was able to connect all of my electronics for printing.
M C.
Great convenient printer. Speed is good, it's an all in one printer. Connects wirelessly. Download the app and u can print anything
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
Techie Expert
I bought this printer while I was in school and I Ann super happy I did. I can print documents, photos, scan and print or scan and send documents to my email or save it to my cloud. This wireless printer has saved me many times and it's one of my favorite purchases.
ahjimo k.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this printer. My old printer is a printer that are not wireless. When I got this printer, I finally free of wire connect. I found it super easy to print from different locate, from my room, living and other family member room. The thing that I am super happy about is the wireless and free wire. I also love the way I can print photos from air like facebook and other website that allow to do it. I think that the speed that print photos and letter is okay as long as we patient. I sometime found it hard to do scan and copy and loading paper type. Still i do recommend this print to people who love wireless printer and easy to set up.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
Just recently bought this printer to go with my laptop. I love that I can print from my phone and my laptop from anywhere in my house. The only thing I don't like is that I can't remotely turn the printer on but that could be user error!
Patricia I.
Ewa Beach, HI
I got this printer because I was looking for a wireless printer at a good price. I was initially going for an Epson printer, but the sales person explained that the Canon does a better job in what I was gonna use it for. My only gripe is how big it it. It is not a "compact" printer, it does take up space. Also, I didn't realize I was gonna use the scanning capabilities as much as I thought. This printer doesn't come with an ADF so scanning one page at a time is a hassle. Other than that, it gets the job done.
Sadia C.
Awesome wireless printer. Doesn't make too much noise. Yes it's a little bulky but considering all that it does, I don't mind. I've never had any issues wirelessly printing stuff unlike my HP printer.
Liz H.
It's a fast printer and I like that it's wireless to print since we have several computers at home. We either still have not figured out how to scan wirelessly or set up correctly because it won't scan unless it's connected via USB to a computer. That's the only thing that's frustrating about it right now. I wish I was more interested in fixing it, but instead I just went and bought a USB cord so I could scan a few documents and photos.
Dani M.
Indiana
Is this printer loud while printing?