Canon KP-108IN Color Ink/ Paper Set uploaded by Laurie H.Canon KP-108IN Color Ink/ Paper Set uploaded by Laurie H.

BY CANON #20 in Paper & Card Stock

Get ultimate photo quality with this color ink and paper set from canon. This set is specifically designed for use with canon's selphy digital photo printers. Includes glossy photo paper and an ink cartridge with three colors for multicolor prints. see more...

• Does anybody else have the problem where sometimes the ink doesn'...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
I love to be able to print out my photos at home. It's so convenient and cheaper the quality picture depends on your device you use to snap the picture. I would love it to be more affordable around $30 on Amazon
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
I bought a Canon SELPHY CP910 White Portable Wireless Compact Photo Color Printer after seeing one demonstrated at the Scrapbook Expo in the Milwaukee area in April 2014. I thought it would be great to be able to snap a photo on my phone, then instantly print and have the photo ready to put into a scrap or mixed media book. The price per photo is pretty high, about double what it costs to get them printed at, say, Walmart, but you cannot beat the speed and ease of use. The prints come out looking nice and are coated so they're durable and waterproof. These aren't like inkjet prints at all. The little app you download to your phone is extremely simple to use. I'm a little frustrated by the lack of support and documentation (nothing tells you that you have to make sure your photos are the right size and orientation if you want the whole thing to print without being cropped), but other than that, you can't beat it for ease of use. B+
Kimberly W.
Cypress, CA
If you are looking for a handy little printer that prints durable and long-lasting photos, this is what you want. This paper and ink may be expensive and sometimes difficult to find, but you can't beat the beauty of the pictures when they come out. I have had it for many years and get a new stock of paper and ink for Christmas each year. Displaying and printing pictures has never been so easy. That being said, if you are going to print hundreds of pictures I suggest dropping your flashdrive off at a drug store instead. It will be cheaper, quicker, and easier for you. For a few photos here and there though, this is amazing!
Lucy L.
Galveston, TX
This set is absolutely the best deal youll find. the quality of the paper and ink is amazing and then when coupled with the price it just propels it so far ahead of all the others. The ink isn't like the others that you go buy and before you know it youre back out in a two week time span buying more, this ink actually lasts.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Canon KP-108IN Color Ink/ Paper Set is great. I use it to print coupons. the colors are great and the paper is the right thickness for my printer. It is very affordable. Sometimes paper can be expensive but this is worth it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
Best paper set ever! I can't think of any paper that I would rather use and that I would love to tell everyone on Influenster about!
Jennifer J.
We buy these all the time for our photo booth. The paper is sturdy. It does print out pretty evenly, so there isn't an excess of one thing over the other when the box has been used up.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
Canon is the only type of ink that I will even consider using for my printer!
Sabrina E.
Ottawa, ON
Love this printer makes beautiful pictures and clear so easy to use and love printing pictures for people love it so much ! Best present ever
Kimberly W.
Cypress, CA
Does anybody else have the problem where sometimes the ink doesn't coat correctly, and you end up with random yellow or red bits throughout the photo? It usually happens to me on the first print-out in a while on some random corner. Sometimes it's hardly noticeable, other times it damages the quality of the photo.