BY CANON #28 in Paper & Card Stock

170 g/m 2" 2047V119 24" x 100 ft 7 mil Canon imagePROGRAF Printers: iPF6300S iPF8300S iPF6300 iPF6350 iPF8300 iPF825 iPF815 iPF760 iPF765 iPF750 iPF755 iPF650 iPF655 Bright White Canon Canon, Inc Dye Sublimation Glossy Glossy Photo Paper Inkjet Photo Paper Quick Drying http://www. usa. canon.com see more...

• Does anyone know if this is easy to use?4 Answers
  • I've never seen that, but I'm sure its good to have it, right?1 Answers
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
It's a little pricey but it is define till worth buying if you're looking for photographic paper
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
This paper produces nice photos. It's inexpensive but doesn't look or feel cheap, like some other brands I've tried. Other inexpensive paper tends to roll up around the corners, but not this paper. I use this paper with my Canon Pixma3500. The paper produces prints that look and feel like photo lab quality prints. I highly recommend this product for people with Canon printers.
Chassidy G.
Cowpens, SC
This paper is very inexpensive and I use it all the time for printing out photos for my clients. Quality is very good.
Joelle W.
We use this paper at work in our photo machine. I like it a lot, seems to do the job just fine.
Great for printing quality pictures at a good price! I print all my son's baby pictures on this paper and they come out great!
Amanda A.
My mother loves to take pictures in a old cam. She likes this paper a lot. It not so expensesive.
Allie G.
Montrose, MI
Great for printing pictures for a low price. I use this at home for when I'm doing scrapbooks.
lexie l.
Sherburn, MN
Does anyone know if this is easy to use?
Jumana A.
I've never seen that, but I'm sure its good to have it, right?