BY CANON #1 in Camera Cases

Carry everything you need to take great pictures with a gadget bag from canon. Canon's gadget bag holds up to 2 cameras with 4 lenses while still having room enough for camera accessories. The bag's interior contains a divider system to safely separate camera components to prevent scratching. There's also a mesh pouch located in the top cover, spanning the entire length of the bag for papers and other materials. Once packed, just zip the front and rear pouches of the bag closed and you're ready for travel. see more...

• Is it worth the price you pay?6 Answers
  • Can this bag support any kind of camera and lens? 4 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Aerystar brand?3 Answers
Ali S.
East Amherst
Techie Expert Level 2
Canon bags and photo backpacks are so underrated! These are such a good value for the money. Despite the Canon logo (LOL), these are rugged bags that offer excellent protection for your equipment. I have had a bag full of photo gear fall out of the rear of my car and the equipment remained safe! I have used Canon photo bags and backpacks on and off through the years. I switched to Lowepro for a while but found the backpack cumbersome. Made the move back to Canon and couldn't be happier.
Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
I have this bag or a very similar one. I got it for college for my photography degree. It mostly is my storage bag where I keep my manuals and old lens I need to sell. But I do like it and if I needed to transport around with more than just my camera I would definitely consider using a bag like this.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
This was the first case I purchased for my camera. It has many different storage compartments and is very durable. I have dropped this case many of times and it kept my camera safe. I do find it ugly but it works for what it was created to do.
Jessica F.
Big Rapids, Michigan
Techie Expert Level 3
I really like the size and support of this bag. The shoulder strap is comfortable and the spacing inside is very convenient. Only downside for me was the noise of the plastic parts hitting each other when you carry it. It’s very obnoxious.
Shaunice L.
My mom has this bag for all of her camera goodies and it does pack everything in but you have to put it in just right or they won't fit. It was a little bulky for me and the strap wasn't crazy comfortable.
Linzy P.
Techie Expert Level 1
Very awesome, durable bag. Carried it around for years but I could be a little more compact. The size is very inconvenient to carry around all day. But other than that was a great bag for all of my gear
Stephanie N.
Great case for traveling. I use mine for my DSLR canon 60d and one lense. I also put my wallet in it so I don't have to carry both a case and my purse. The price is ridiculous though. Any camera bags are way too expense for what it is. I always get mine on eBay or pick them up at my local thrift stores.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I really like this camera bag for my Canon lenses. I bought this at the Best Buy store. I like the quality of the bag it is very nice and easy to use. To store my lenses is very easy I would recommend this to anyone that has a little more lens to store
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
Bought this bag for my Canon T3i. The camera fit in perfectly but I didn't have room to put any personal belongings. I was looking for a bag I could travel with but without the hassle of carrying another bag for all my stuff.. this wasn't it. I sold this bag and found myself another for $15 cheaper that could do all the things I wanted it to do.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
This is a great bag when you're starting out or for travel if you don't need to take more than one or two lenses. The front pocket is great for a couple extra CF cards, and maybe a cleaning cloth. It's slightly padded and the strap is adjustable. Worth the cost just to have a dust free environment for your camera.
Hanshah S.
Is it worth the price you pay?
Dylan C.
Cape Town
Can this bag support any kind of camera and lens?