BY CANON

Blending notable imaging qualities with refined handling, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera from Canon is a compact point-and-shoot characterized by its large feature-set. Utilizing a 20.1MP 1 CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, this camera offers an expanded sensitivity of ISO 25600 and achieves smooth image quality with reduced noise when working in low-light conditions. Additionally, it is also capable of recording stills at up to 8 fps as well as Full HD 1080p60 video. Complementing the sensor and processor combination is a versatile 4.2x zoom lens, which provides a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to short-telephoto perspectives. A fast f/1.8-f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. The lens design is surrounded by a familiar control ring that offers intuitive control over settings, and a large 3.0 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD provides a natural means for composing imagery from a variety of shooting angles. Additionally, the G7 X Mark II also features built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless sharing of imagery to smartphones or tablets, as well as remote camera control from linked mobile devices. With 32GB Memory Card + Wallet + Reader + Lens Pen + Dust Blower + Case + 3pc Cleaning Kit + Tall Tripod see more...

angela P.
Garden Grove, CA
my bf got me this camera from Best Buy and it was the greatest decision we’ve ever made!!!!! Quality in a light weight camera. It’s easy to use and easy to store and travel with. So thankful we traded in the mark 1 for the mark 2. It’s definitely improved with the newer generation model.
Nikki J.
Peoria
This camera is amazing. It takes professional quality photos, amazing quality video when I’m vlogging, and it’s so easy to carry around. This exceeded my expectations and I would recommend to anyone looking for a vlogging camera.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
The Canon G7X mark ii is one of the best cameras I've ever had. I use this camera primarily for vlogging on our YouTube channel 6inthemix it is amazing the picture quality is great the videos are crisp and it adjusts lighting very well and it also takes very great still pictures also.
Stephanie M.
Fort Worth , TX
These are really good to film videos and take pictures. If you want to start a YouTube channel this can be your first camera. This kit helps a lot but the only down side is that the stand can break easily..(or maybe it’s just me and I drop it a lot 😅) but it’s good.
Chris B.
altoona, IA
I don't have this complete kit, but I own the Mark ii G7X. This is by far the best camera for vlogging, taking video, the abilities inside this bad boy allow for smooth slow motion video. I took this to Hawaii with me, and filmed a great family vacation. Go over and check out the youtube channel for videos.
Kristina R.
If you are vlogging and don't use this camera are you even on YouTube LOL! This is everyone's camera of the moment and I'm joining that band wagon. I love the way it can automatically adapt to the surroundings with a silent auto focus
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
Awesome camera that is great especially because it has a flip up screen! Amazing quality for such a compact product and it met all of my expectations! I loved using the camera and it's super fun to play around with and learn new things!
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this camera! It has so many amazing features. Great for vlogging . Very easy to use . I love that it's very light .I love it ! #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Steven S.
Staff
Love this camera. I have a YouTube channel and use this camera for all my recording. I often receive compliments about the quality of my videos -- crystal clear! Interface is user friendly and the design is sleek. It's an expensive camera but worth the price.
Audrey G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have heard SO many good things about the g7x. I personally do not own it but would LOVE to. Canon in general is a great brand, I would not pass up the opportunity to own this camera. I tried it in a store a few times and fell in love with it INSTANTLY. Canon cameras are such great quality and just good cameras all around.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
What's better to get canon or nikon camera?
Lisa N.
Anyone who has a Canon g7x mark ii, what is your pro and con about this camera? I was looking into this and the Sony a5100. I love how both has the flip screen and is small and easy to carry. I heard the Sony overheats fast though. I am looking to make long video. So please let me know about the Canon. Canon G7X Mark II PowerShot 20.1MP BLACK Digital Camera with 32GB Accessory Kit Black
Lil M.
Jersey City
Omg I been trying to buy this from a long time
Is this a good quality camera?
Haley E.
Ellerslie, PE
I am interested in starting a YouTube channel, and I was wondering how the Canon g7x Mark II is. Canon G7X Mark II PowerShot 20.1MP BLACK Digital Camera with 32GB Accessory Kit Black