ElectronicsCamerasCanon
EOS Rebel T8i EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Kit

Canon EOS Rebel T8i EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Kit

by Canon

The EOS Rebel T8i is the ideal introduction to an interchangeable lens camera, or for those looking for an affordable upgrade.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canon EOS Rebel T8i EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Kit!
Vanessa B.
Toronto, ON
This is my new baby! I bought my T2 back in 2008 and it's accompanied me around the world! It was time to upgrade my camera and finally get something with a swivel screen as well. I know Canon makes more advanced camera options, but for the price point, quality and ease of use - this is the camera you want. It has a touch swivel screen and the new kit lens it comes with is also an upgrade from my old kit lens. I recommend getting the kit lens pack and then also getting a classic nifty 50mm later for more depth in your shots.

Looking for your answer?