Canon - Eos Rebel T6i Dslr Camera (body Only) - Black uploaded by Taylor F.Canon - Eos Rebel T6i Dslr Camera (body Only) - Black uploaded by yisel g.

BY CANON #25 in Digital Cameras

Canon - EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera (Body Only) - Black see more...

• What is the difference between the 6i and the regular 6? 2 Answers
  • If I wanted to make a YouTube channel, is this a right ca...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the t3i? thats what I use now. W...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I am an amateur photographer, I absolutely love everything Canon produces! I bought the Rebel T6I last yr. Best purchase I've made in a long time. Easy to learn manual,i purchased some extra lenses and every photo comes out clean and beautiful. I get to do my first wedding this month and I have confidence because of this camera. Love the touch screen and the flipping of the screen. Records clean clear videos. All around best camera for a start!
pris c.
Madera, CA
I bought this as my starter camera for photography class. I knew i was gonna love this camera, i just didn't know that it was going to turn into my sidekick! Its so versatile. I take it to every event i attend. Its easy to carry around, takes amazing quality photos, never lags. The battery lasts a great amount of time. Its honestly an amazing camera that I plan on keeping as long as i can.
Alexandra E.
I learned photography form these cameras, my teacher taught us all the settings and what not. I absolutely love everything about this camera. I recently took photos for a school play only issue it does get tiring and begins to hurt(where you rest your eye to look through)  if you want to take continuous shots for a long period of time, other than that amazing camera
Kaila S.
Houston
This camera is amazing and has really good quality i see a lot of my favorite youtubers with this camera and ughhh I just love it I would honestly be a blessing to have this camera I am a really big fan of canon cameras I currently have the canon t3i but I want an camera that has a viewfinder and can autofocus
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I’m a photographer and I absolutely love this camera. The quality of the photos are stunning. You have a lot of control when using this camera. The pictures are very HD and the aperture is amazing as well. The video quality is also very great. I really like the amount of auto focus points this camera has.
Taylor F.
So in love with this camera. When I was purchasing this camera, the difference between the just plain "6" and "T6i" is very important. The "I" have the flip out screen, so you can see yourself. I could go on and on about this camera. But it tastes stunning photos and has endless amounts of different settings. It has wifi compatibility. I have the 'Canon' app on my iPhone and can transfer photos right there. I also can use my iPhone to take photos. Just position the camera wherever you want, and use your phone has the remote to take a photo. Perfect if you want all the family in the photo, so nobody gets left out. I recommend researching different Canon's to figure out which one best suits you. It definitely does take a lot of practice to understand the different settings and options. But if it's something you're passionate about and at least have a base knowledge, you'll learn fast in no time. Great camera! Highly recommend! It takes such beautiful photos and video. Can't live without it.
⠀Simone S.
Brooklyn
Who doesn’t want a camera to photograph holiday memories? This camera is absolutely GORGEOUS! Super sturdy, a bit on the heavy side but easy to use with a little help. Although I wouldn’t recommend it for beginners, this camera is definitely a beaut.
Alexander E.
Bethpage, NY
This is the best intermediate camera for all purpose events. YouTube videos turn out great, get accessories like external mics and good lights and you’ll be rocking HD footage at a great price. I got mine off eBay.
Ashley P.
I purchased this as a cheaper alternative to a higher end Canon and I am NOT disappointed. This is an excellent piece of equipment that I'd recommend to anyone. The video feature is a huge upgrade from my previous Canon model so I find it incredibly convenient. I love that while in video mode, I can snap a picture. My favorite part of this camera is the WiFi function as I'm generally sharing pictures via my cell phone, this is an awesome option and very simple to setup. I do not use this camera professionally but if I ever had a desire to do so, I'm confident this camera could hold its own. Alternatively, it's a great cheaper camera if you're just looking for that Canon quality image at the press of a button.
mireya m.
cypress, TX
I uses this camera before for photojournalism and let me tell you ive fallen in love with this camera, for the longest time ive wanted to buy the t5i but wasn't able to afford it but i think I'm going to go the extra mile and buy this camera, the beautiful thing about this series in cameras is that its great for professional photography, can be used uniquely per user and their style but its also easy enough to manage to where a beginner can use it and learn from it, evolving in their photography. it has great manageable features for both pictures and videos. i think canon has the best quality
Ella m.
Evansville, IN
How well does this work? Is it in HD and is it really good quality, because I've been looking for a good camera for a awhile now.
Melinda D.
Cobleskill, NY
What is the difference between the 6i and the regular 6?
Larissa M.
Other colors of this model?
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
If I wanted to make a YouTube channel, is this a right camera to start with? Cuz I will not have any lighting or recording materials (don't have much money)
Larissa M.
Other colors of this model?