Canon EOS Rebel T6 EF-S 18.7MP DSLR Bundle with 18-55mm IS II Lens uploaded by Trinity S.Canon EOS Rebel T6 EF-S 18.7MP DSLR Bundle with 18-55mm IS II Lens uploaded by Trinity S.Canon EOS Rebel T6 EF-S 18.7MP DSLR Bundle with 18-55mm IS II Lens uploaded by Trinity S.

BY CANON #93 in Digital Cameras

18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor The EOS Rebel T6 camera has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures images with outstanding clarity and tonal range, and offers enough resolution for big enlargements or crops - your photos can be printed and framed without having to worry about reducing the image quality. This sensor is APS-C size for an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format) and features many advanced Canon technologies that maximize each pixel's light gathering, helping to ensure images are captured beautifully and brilliantly. DIGIC 4+ Image Processor The Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor powers the EOS Rebel T6 camera's advanced functions and capabilities. Its accelerated processing speed creates fast, responsive performance, for a shooting experience that can be smooth and natural. The DIGIC 4+ Image Processor also helps enhance image quality by shortening the processing of high ISO shots by up to 60% compared to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This helps reduce noise for brilliant color, smooth gradations and beautiful detail even in low light. Built-in Wi-Fi® Technology From uploading photos to select social networking sites, emailing family and friends or archiving images to a computer, the EOS Rebel T6 camera offers a number of easy solutions for sharing. It's equipped with built-in Wi-Fi®* connectivity to help make wireless sharing of photos between compatible devices incredibly easy and convenient. Built-in NFC Technology Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) helps provide a virtually seamless connection to numerous compatible Android™ devices, and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device. To transfer your photos and videos, simply tap the EOS Rebel T6 camera to the Connect Station CS100 and the transfer is done! With the Connect Station CS100, you can store, view and organize all of your photos and videos from just one device. 9-Point AF System 9-point see more...

Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
The rebel series was my first camera. I loved it. Took great pictures. Easy for an amateur to use. Flip review screen that can be tilted to take selfies. I had this camera about 6 years. The zoom on the camera would no longer open causing am error making camera unusable. I do not know average life span of cameras but truly miss mine.
Jane B.
Minnetonka
It's a super good beginners camera. The settings are pretty simple and easy to figure out. It takes very nice quality photos for a relatively cheap price (compared to other similar options). I haven't had it for very long and I'm still experimenting with it, but I like it a TON so far.
Trinity S.
Scio, OR
I got this camera for my birthday and I absolutely love it! It takes such wonderful photos and I love that you can connect your phone wirelessly and send your pictures straight to your phone in a snap! All you have to do is download the free app and connect to the camera on your phone through WiFi. I uploaded some photos I took with the camera so you can see how well the camera works. I took those photos for my photography project and edited them. I really hope this review helps!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I hit this camera for my birthday it's the best camera for beginners if you want to do youtube or photography. It's super expensive but it's worth the price. It takes great photos and videos.
Zulfa M.
etobicoke, ON
I bought this product for my YouTube channel. It is easy to use and is a great first camera. I bought it from the shopping network. A very reliable website. I would recommend this camera to new YouTuber and it takes great photos.
souhail E.
Hello My name is souhail from
Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good
sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in
marketing including: through e-mail, facebook greup and forums .

I would like to
review this product in my review channel only