Canon EOS Rebel T5i Video Creator Kit w/ Lens, Rode VideoMic, and Sandisk 32GB SD Card uploaded by Jose L.Canon EOS Rebel T5i Video Creator Kit w/ Lens, Rode VideoMic, and Sandisk 32GB SD Card uploaded by Jose L.Canon EOS Rebel T5i Video Creator Kit w/ Lens, Rode VideoMic, and Sandisk 32GB SD Card uploaded by Diana M.

BY CANON

Dare to Dream - Video Creator KitCanon believes in your passion, creativity, and art. Your voice and vision, seen and heard however you want. The Video Creator Kit gives you the tools to make your dreams into reality. Vibrat, Full HD results set your videos apart from the crowd, and a Vari-angle Touch Screen helps make selfies easy. What's more, quiet STM lenses help capture only the sound you want. Together, dare to dream. Your Talent. Canon Technology. The Video Creator Kit is a complete package for making professional quality videos, thanks to the detail of Full HD resolution, the clear sound of a RODE microphone and more. Full HDWith Full HD 1080p resolution, capture every texture and detail with precise clarity, in vibrant color. Sound QualityYou can mount and connect the bundled RODE VideoMic GO to help record clearer dialog and music and keep them from getting lost in the noise of the environment. TouchscreenThe 3.0 Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD lets you quickly change settings like aperture and shutter speed. You can also rapidly select the focus point even during video recording, and take a picture or begin recording with just a single tap. SelfieThe Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD also swivels and pivots to let you see what you're capturing, even when you're taking selfies or tough shots. Hold the camera high to get the whole crowd, or down low for a dog's eye view of nature. Featuring Full HD and a Vari-angle LCD, the EOS Rebel T5i is suited for beginner video creators and photographers. Renew Your Creative Soul. Photo enthusiasts rejoice! The new flagship of the spectacular Rebel Line, the EOS Rebel T5i, is here to renew your artistic side with amazing imaging features and full-featured functionality. Users will be impressed at how simple and intuitive it is to create breathtaking photos with ease. The incredible image quality and performance starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon's superb DIGI see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ROCCIBEL V.
ROCCIBEL V.
Katy, TX
An excellent option if you want to start making videos, or if you want to start taking pictures, since it is very easy to use and in youtube there are many tutorials if you have any doubts, in pages you can get big offers and bring all your accessories.
Salvador O.
Salvador O.
11890 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl.
I have been looking for this camera for along time and this really is one of the best cameras out there,canon really knows how to create innovative products and guve you amazing results,but right now i can't buy one but i die for this. Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens with Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + Flash + Tele/Wide Lenses + Tripod + Accessory Kit Canon EOS Rebel T5i Video Creator Kit w/ Lens, Rode VideoMic, and Sandisk 32GB SD CardCanon T5i 18MP Digital SLR Bundle with 18-55mm IS Lens, 55-250mm IS Lens, 300DG Gadget Bag, and 16GB SD Card Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM & 75-300mm III Lens with 64GB Card + Flash + Grip + Battery & Charger + Tripod + Case Kit
Jose L.
Jose L.
Orlando, FL
Very impressed with my new camera excellent pictures and great video quality I love the microphone! Very easy to use it is touch screen so you can setup easily your pictures mode a little expensive but worth the money.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Evansville, IN
I just bought this camera a few days ago, and I am in love with it!!!! I bought it for my road trip. I can not wait to take an amazing picture of the Grand Canyon. I also go it to take pictures for my blog. It is easy to navigate, and the lenses go on easy. I do not regret this purchase one bit!
kobry a.
kobry a.
Fkih ben salah
Bonjour je suis abdelmouiz j'ai une chaîne sur youtube , je fais beaucoup d'avis sur les appareils électroniques. Je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les révisant dans Mes vidéos pour honorer mon objectif est d'encourager les gens à acheter à partir d'Internet et en même temps aider la société à promouvoir les produits, Mais j'aime le produit de pièce, et je veux faire un commentaire sur Facebook et YouTube Je veux revoir comme je l'ai dit, je l'aime produits et je veux travailler avec la publicité mes amis aiment le produit de pièce et qui a travaillé sur l'examen vous l'acheter cette Chimère sont caméra attrayante et belle valeur de 5 étoiles, car il est le meilleur appareil photo et le meilleur appareil photo, mais le prix pas cher, je veux revoir  merci 😍😍😍
menaceur n.
menaceur n.
Hello I am nazim I have a string on youtube, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products, But I like the product of Room, and I want to comment on Facebook and YouTube I want to review as I said, I like it products and I want to work with advertising my friends like the piece product and who worked on the exam you Buy this Chimera are attractive camera and beautiful value of 5 stars because it is the best camera and the best camera, but the cheap price I want to see thank you 😍😍😍
souhail E.
souhail E.
Hello My name is souhail from
Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good
sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in
marketing including: through e-mail, facebook greup and forums .

I would like to
review this product in my review channel only
member-f2d4c
member-f2d4c
My name is Mohamed Hadi I love this camera because it has beautiful pictures and a clear and clear voice I need to review and know its advantages as well as I want to explain the channel about the product
Haiden R.
Haiden R.
Is it worth the money
Jordin P.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for fliming? I want to start making videos and I want something to start out with. Would like to try it out!