Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + BG-E8 Grip + Filter + Remote + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Brittany P.Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + BG-E8 Grip + Filter + Remote + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY CANON #17 in SLRs

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare LP-E8 Battery for Canon 4) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter 5) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 6) Precision Design 1000 Deluxe Digital SLR System Camera Case 7) Zeikos BG-E8 Battery Grip for Canon EOS Rebel T2i, T3i, T4i + T5i Digital SLR Camera 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 10) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 11) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 12) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Renew your creative soul. The incredible image quality and performance of the Canon EOS Rebel T5i starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canons superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. A continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 fps allows for fast action capture. 9 cross-type AF focus points help ensure crisp focus throughout the frame, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance. And the performance doesnt stop with photos. EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF makes shooting high quality movies easy, and the brilliant Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II makes composing fun. Seven Creative Filters, now viewable in real time, puts composition control directly in your hands. This outfit inc see more...

justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I want this do bad! What is the price??? Where can I find this?? This looks fantastic!!
kat s.
North Port, FL
Great dslr for a novice or professional. Pics have great clarity and easy to use
Oussama s.
Relizane
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello , my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
MOHAMED M.
marrakesh
Wooow ūüėć I'm so in love ! With these I can start filming my clogs on my youtube channel I'm exited to have it ‚̧‚̧
i'will be happy if you give me it
address: massira 1 A 778 appt 1 . MARRAKESH

Brittany P.
Prince George, BC
Lovely camera! Takes clear, beautiful pictures and can be operated by an amateur with ease. Has plenty of setting to improve photos and has a very sensitive auto adjusting feature.

Included is a photo taken with this camera with the factory lens.
Gabriel N.
Rio de Janeiro
Excellent camera for both photography and video recording. High quality photos and
 Possibility of recording videos in 1080p. Lens does not have a wide aperture, which makes it difficult to produce images without much noise at night or places with low illumination, but it compensates in the reach.
Khalil Jabrane l.
Safi
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Vivi E.
Dki Jakarta , Jakarta utara penjaringan Rusun kapuk muara blok A lantai 5 no 11
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera really feedable who on budget , and in this side we could have sama things , a little bit hard to use cause I never use camera before , but I watch many videos about this camera.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
It works really well and the quality is good also. My cousin have one for her YouTube channel I recommend it to anyone. Got to get myself one.
Katherine W.
Calgary , AB
Great quality ! Amazing packedge deal ! Great for photography or starting a youtube chanel ! Works great! Its awesome !
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Is this a good option for blogging?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This setup and package look amazing! Anyone purchased?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Do you like this camera?
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Is this a good camera for YouTube tutorials I'm in the process of getting my channel started but I'm dumb when it comes to cameras
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
Is it worth the money ? Looking at getting a decent camera