Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + BG-E8 Grip + Filter + Remote + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Brittany P.Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + BG-E8 Grip + Filter + Remote + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY CANON #26 in SLRs

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare LP-E8 Battery for Canon 4) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter 5) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 6) Precision Design 1000 Deluxe Digital SLR System Camera Case 7) Zeikos BG-E8 Battery Grip for Canon EOS Rebel T2i, T3i, T4i + T5i Digital SLR Camera 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 10) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 11) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 12) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Renew your creative soul. The incredible image quality and performance of the Canon EOS Rebel T5i starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canons superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. A continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 fps allows for fast action capture. 9 cross-type AF focus points help ensure crisp focus throughout the frame, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance. And the performance doesnt stop with photos. EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF makes shooting high quality movies easy, and the brilliant Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II makes composing fun. Seven Creative Filters, now viewable in real time, puts composition control directly in your hands. This outfit inc see more...

Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
I am currently trying to purchase this camera because it is amazing! I am a you tuber and a photographer and having this equipment will be extremely beneficial. I have a GoFundMe account set up if anyone would like to help me out go to the gofundme website and my account is - uzxgvg
Joshua V.
This is a great camera especially if you're a beginner to dslr's. I bought this set for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. It's great how easy to use it is. It's great for still shots and videos.
Omobola B.
Techie Expert Level 2
Great camera. Takes clear and sharp pictures. It's perfect for videos too especially if you're a YouTuber. It's very easy to use too. It's fantastic and I definitively recommend it if you're looking to get a DSLR !
Tomika P.
Ruther Glen, VA
I upgraded to this camera after my T3. I absolutely love the flip out screen and the number of focal points. I use the camera for street photography and a few Portraits. The interface is very user friendly and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to others
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Always wanted to own my own professional camera and this was a pretty affordable choice...who knows maybe I will start my own YouTube channel with it
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Purchased this affordable set to begin my YouTube channel. Works amazing! I learn something new everyday with all of its features. Highly recommend
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
This was my first camera and I love it. Its perfect for beginners and is easy to learn. If you're willing to read the manual.. Which I didn't lol
Dulce H.
I really wanna get my own professional camera. I love taking picture especially of my son and soon my daughter hopefully I'll get one soon
Bogdan K.
Yonkers, NY
Affordable DSLR! Canon has always been on of my favorites and this is a great camera. Amazing quality for both pictures and videos.
Brandy  B.
This is an amazing kit. Cannon by far has the best digital SLR cameras on the market. I love that the interface is user friendly.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a good option for blogging?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This setup and package look amazing! Anyone purchased?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Do you like this camera?
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Is this a good camera for YouTube tutorials I'm in the process of getting my channel started but I'm dumb when it comes to cameras
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
Is it worth the money ? Looking at getting a decent camera