Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + BG-E8 Grip + Filter + Remote + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Brittany P.Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + BG-E8 Grip + Filter + Remote + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY CANON #27 in SLRs

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare LP-E8 Battery for Canon 4) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter 5) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 6) Precision Design 1000 Deluxe Digital SLR System Camera Case 7) Zeikos BG-E8 Battery Grip for Canon EOS Rebel T2i, T3i, T4i + T5i Digital SLR Camera 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 10) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 11) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 12) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Renew your creative soul. The incredible image quality and performance of the Canon EOS Rebel T5i starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canons superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. A continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 fps allows for fast action capture. 9 cross-type AF focus points help ensure crisp focus throughout the frame, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance. And the performance doesnt stop with photos. EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF makes shooting high quality movies easy, and the brilliant Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II makes composing fun. Seven Creative Filters, now viewable in real time, puts composition control directly in your hands. This outfit inc see more...

Whitney B.
Bloomington, MN
My first DSLR camera was a Canon Revel T2i- Now six years later, I purchased this for a friend who has been itching to learn photography. I helped her learn the ins and outs of it, and was genuinely impressed with the improvements they've made since my T2i. This is and always has been a top quality line of DSLR cameras! I recommend this for beginners and professionals alike.
Melissa V.
Techie Expert
My first experience with a DSLR camera was using the t5i. It's a great camera for beginners and take remarkable photos. However, an advantage of getting one of the Canon newer models (like the t6i) is that you can get wifi and easily get the photos you take on your phone, which is a feature I love.
Christi T.
Douglas, GA
My very first camera and I loved it some much. It's a great camera to start out with. Easy to use and love all the extras you can add on to make your photos amazing. I would recommend this camera to anyone just starting out with photography.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Great camera, was my first "professional" grade camera I purchased. Settings were easy to use and understand, took many great pictures would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to get more familiar with these types of cameras.
Rachel W.
I have the Canon T5i and the clarity is crazy clear. The auto focus is super helpful and this camera is super easy to use with many features if you are more advanced. This is worth every penny it costs.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
My boyfriend has this camera and it takes amazing photos! We always bring it on vacation. Photos come out perfect! Definitely beats paying the prices of the ""professional"" photographers at the resorts
Joshua V.
This is a great camera especially if you're a beginner to dslr's. I bought this set for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. It's great how easy to use it is. It's great for still shots and videos.
Omobola B.
Techie Expert
Great camera. Takes clear and sharp pictures. It's perfect for videos too especially if you're a YouTuber. It's very easy to use too. It's fantastic and I definitively recommend it if you're looking to get a DSLR !
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert
This is such a great camera! And look how much stuff you get for the price. This brand has been around all my life. This is the perfect set up for a photography hobbiest.
Tomika P.
Ruther Glen, VA
I upgraded to this camera after my T3. I absolutely love the flip out screen and the number of focal points. I use the camera for street photography and a few Portraits. The interface is very user friendly and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to others
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a good option for blogging?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This setup and package look amazing! Anyone purchased?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert
Do you like this camera?
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Is this a good camera for YouTube tutorials I'm in the process of getting my channel started but I'm dumb when it comes to cameras
Cheyenne D.
Is this a good quality camera?