Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm & 55-250mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + Flash + Filters + Tripod Kit

BY CANON

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens 3) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 5) Spare LP-E8 Battery for Canon 6) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 7) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter 8) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 9) Precision Design 1000 Deluxe Digital SLR System Camera Case 10) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 13) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 14) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 15) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Renew your creative soul. The incredible image quality and performance of the Canon EOS Rebel T5i starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canons superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. A continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 fps allows for fast action capture. 9 cross-type AF focus points help ensure crisp focus throughout the frame, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance. And the performance doesnt stop with photos. EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF makes shooting high quality movies easy, and the brilliant Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II makes composing fun. Seven Creative Fil see more...

Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
This camera is amazing. I am a photography nerd and this is just amazing too shoot with. I still have not found what exactly it works best for but still it's great to have in your bag of tricks
Navi K.
Saltillo, MS
Bought this camera a couple of years ago and it's just amazing! One of the best cameras that I have ever had! I love taking pictures and it takes the best pictures ever!! It's simply the best!
Selena H.
La Place, LA
My sister is a film student and she has this camera! I've seen her work and the things this camera can do is just amazing! The pictures are so clear and zooming is very clear!
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
I got this as a graduation gift and I love it! The camera takes amazing photos and the kit comes with everything I need to start!
Annalisa I.
This was my first camera ever and I love it! She is my baby and this kit is PERFECT!
Jeramine B.
I'm not a photographer myself, but when my friend uses this camera, I feel like I'm a pro. The pictures turns out awesome and it's super easy to use, say's the girl that tends to have a hard time understanding easy task. The camera is reliable. I just probably would like the camera to be light so it's easier to carry around.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
Is this better than the t6i?