BY CANON #7 in Digital Cameras

• Is this camera a good starter camera for someone without ...2 Answers
  • I want a camera these! how is it? that recommendations ca...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know the difference between the Rebel T5 and ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I bought this and it was the first camera I have ever had. It works amazingly. I use it for my photography and my videos. It has amazing quality and awesome settings. I love how you can make the pictures come out the way you want. Everything about this camera is amazing. The display is perfect especially when I'm filming outside. I wouldn't have gotten any other camera.
Em đź—ż.
For a DSLR camera it’s great! I’ve had this camera almost 3 years now and haven’t had any issues. The only flaw I see in it is auto focusing video, I use this camera to record my YouTube videos and I don’t know if it’s me or the camera. But another is since it is a mirrored camera, it’s harder to take “sneaky” pictures if that makes sense? If I were to be out in the wilderness it’s hard to take pictures of wildlife because the mirror shutter !
Blade B.
One of my favorite go to cameras for anything, animals, nature, candids, and very good for professional photo shoots and has a very nice feeling and is so easy to use. Would buy for a friend
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is my first camera. My boyfriend gifted it to me for Christmas a year ago and I fell in love with it. I love Canon products and for me being a newbie it's functional and easy to use. I'm a blogger and this is the only camera I use other than my iPhone and my pictures always come out looking sharp!
Ishika A.
New York

Pictures"This camera is easy to use and takes great pictures."Value"Love it! Great value"Zoom/lens"The body is solid and the lens is excellent."Features"I love the action feature."Design"It's a great first step up from a point and shoot."Service"Great Camera And Great Service from ANORAMA
Ali E.
This camera was my first DSLR and I love it! I've had it for almost 2 years. I have taken it on several trips with me, it is very easy to travel with. I have also used it for several video projects and have been please with the video quality. I got it for a photography class so I learned how to use it in class but it was very easy to learn how to use. I would definitely recommend this camera as a starter DSLR!
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
Canon is a wonderful brand. I just got my camera in September of last year and I’m in love with it. It works so well. the picture quality is so fantastic. I think this is a great beginner camera for people who want to get into photography. The only thing I don’t like is that it has a hard time focusing, especially in video mode. But overall an amazing camera! You get excellent quality pics!
Mandie C.
South Park, PA
I absolutely love my Canon Rebel T5 camera! It takes crystal clear photos, even if there's movement. It is super easy to use and you can buy all kinds of different lenses and attachments for the camera to better your photography. I highly recommend especially if you do outdoor or model photography.  Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18MP DSLR with 1855mm Kit
Alex J.
Atlanta
This camera was the very first camera that I received and honestly it's amazing for beginners, easy to use, may have a little trouble with manual but it's nothing that you can't learn from YouTube. I recommend this for beginners mostly if you're starting photography or if you just want a decent camera!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Got this bundle for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it. The pictures are quality are so perfect and beautiful on this camera. Would highly recommend this camera. It is a great addition on my photography journey.
Taylor H.
Is this better for pics or videos? Any issues? Worth the money? How much is this?
Joel V.
Brea, CA
What are the cons about this camera?
Julieth V.
CĂşcuta
I want a camera these! how is it? that recommendations can give me?
Shakelah S.
Does anyone know where I can buy this camera for cheap? Want to start a blog and need a good camera but I'm low on cash.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Is this camera a good starter camera for someone without photography skills?