BY CANON #12 in Digital Cameras

Canon - EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses - Black see more...

• Is this camera a good starter camera for someone without photogra...2 Answers
  • I want a camera these! how is it? that recommendations can give me?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know the difference between the Rebel T5 and the T6? ...1 Answers
Canon - Eos Rebel T5 Dslr Camera With 18-55mm And 75-300mm Lenses - Black
Canon is a wonderful brand. I just got my camera in September of last year and I’m in love with it. It works so well. the picture quality is so fantastic. I think this is a great beginner camera for people who want to get into photography. The only thing I don’t like is that it has a hard time focusing, especially in video mode. But overall an amazing camera! You get excellent quality pics!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I really love this camera it's amazing especially for beginners it really helps capture beautiful moments and I love using this it's my all time favorite. The only thing I don't like is focusing can be hard because it doesn't really self focus but it's amazing!
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
Let me begin by saying that I love both Canon and the Rebel collection lens'. However as a generalized camera in the world of photography, this camera wouldn't last for a professional. Lets take a look through:

Pros:
-This was my first professional camera so I had attachment to it.
-The 55mm is good for a first camera. It will teach you minor detailing such as learning to adjust exposure and working with manual settings.
-This kit comes with the full gear that one would need with this camera which really helps.
-In terms of functionality, the lens is decent. I mean, its a 55mm so for what it is, it works okay.

Cons:
- This lens will get grainy--real quick
-For $500 I would wait, save a little more and purchase a slightly higher end camera that will be less grainy and work better in different lighting settings.

If you are looking for Canon in general, the answer is always yes. If you are considering the T5 then it depends on whether or not you have camera experience.

Hope this comment serves as a blessing to you,
 Joy in the Journey

Follow me on social media and let me know you're apart of the Influenster family
SC: littleseashells
T: joysin_elviaje
IG: joy.inthejourney
Linzy P.
The canon T5 was my very first dslr, I LOVED this camera for so long. I recommend it to anyone who is just starting out in photography, photos come out very clean and with canons simple interface it makes it really easy for anyone to learn!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is my first camera. My boyfriend gifted it to me for Christmas a year ago and I fell in love with it. I love Canon products and for me being a newbie it's functional and easy to use. I'm a blogger and this is the only camera I use other than my iPhone and my pictures always come out looking sharp!
Ishika A.
New York

Pictures"This camera is easy to use and takes great pictures."Value"Love it! Great value"Zoom/lens"The body is solid and the lens is excellent."Features"I love the action feature."Design"It's a great first step up from a point and shoot."Service"Great Camera And Great Service from ANORAMA
Ali E.
This camera was my first DSLR and I love it! I've had it for almost 2 years. I have taken it on several trips with me, it is very easy to travel with. I have also used it for several video projects and have been please with the video quality. I got it for a photography class so I learned how to use it in class but it was very easy to learn how to use. I would definitely recommend this camera as a starter DSLR!
Mandie C.
South Park
I absolutely love my Canon Rebel T5 camera! It takes crystal clear photos, even if there's movement. It is super easy to use and you can buy all kinds of different lenses and attachments for the camera to better your photography. I highly recommend especially if you do outdoor or model photography.  Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18MP DSLR with 1855mm Kit
Shelby R.
I have been using this camera for about two years now and it's an OK camera. It's not worth the money if you're going to record because there is no flip out screen or autofocus for video. It also doesn't have wifi so the process for taking pics and vids off of the sd card is horrible. I still love canon though.
Alex J.
Atlanta
This camera was the very first camera that I received and honestly it's amazing for beginners, easy to use, may have a little trouble with manual but it's nothing that you can't learn from YouTube. I recommend this for beginners mostly if you're starting photography or if you just want a decent camera!
Taylor H.
Is this better for pics or videos? Any issues? Worth the money? How much is this?
Joel V.
Brea, CA
What are the cons about this camera?
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Is this camera a good starter camera for someone without photography skills?
Shakelah S.
Does anyone know where I can buy this camera for cheap? Want to start a blog and need a good camera but I'm low on cash.
Julieth V.
Cúcuta
I want a camera these! how is it? that recommendations can give me?